I am sure it's already implicitly in these forums, and also by survey too. But can the CrackBerry fans of pkb develop a consensus wishlist for the KEYtwo before it gets out...? Bla1ze, Kevin or someone can we do it? My wishlist includes;
    - better keys ala Classic,
    -6gb ram,
    -slightly larger frame, wider, taller
    -long battery life.
    -camera at least KEYone grade
    phuoc likes this.
    12-08-17 03:56 AM
    and

passport antennae....
    passport stereo speakers....
    Jane23 likes this.
    12-08-17 07:23 AM
    In addition to the ones listed

Bluetooth 5.0
    On screen android buttons.
    Dual cameras
    3D face recognition front cam
    Water resistant
    OLED/amoled display
    Matte keyboard
    Silver part under the keyboard (passport se)
    Mrs Teapot likes this.
    12-08-17 07:54 AM
    Better keyboard, as the Classic
    Better sound quality, as the Classic
    Toolbelt (with trackpad), as the Classic
    Smaller, as the Classic
    Cheaper, as the Classic

... alright, I'll keep using my Classic -_-'

PS: + OLED and removable battery, as the Q10

PS2: + the possibility to swap between OS10 and Android (as in my wildest dreams)

Posted via CB10
    RegN, KD07 and hlg8888 like this.
    12-08-17 08:08 AM
    In addition to the ones listed

Bluetooth 5.0
    On screen android buttons.
    Dual cameras
    3D face recognition front cam
    Water resistant
    OLED/amoled display
    Matte keyboard
    Silver part under the keyboard (passport se)
    Ok the list will be long and we will need to get the complete list and we can then prioritize. Not sure how to do that. I think the first issue is what price to target for... or maybe we could ask for a KEYtwo and a KEYtwo + or Pro..... Mostly what I would like to see is a KEYtwo that builds on the KEYone. Going to a completely new form is a bad idea in my view.
    12-08-17 08:33 AM
    Ok the list will be long and we will need to get the complete list and we can then prioritize. Not sure how to do that. I think the first issue is what price to target for... or maybe we could ask for a KEYtwo and a KEYtwo + or Pro..... Mostly what I would like to see is a KEYtwo that builds on the KEYone. Going to a completely new form is a bad idea in my view.
    You don't have to change the form.

You wanted the frame change though. That will require a new form.

Anyways.

keytwo and keytwo pro makes sense. We had it with keyone and keyone BE actually.
    12-08-17 08:50 AM
    Here's what I want.

- keep keyboard as is I like it but let's see different color blacklights on them

- Make the Android Toolbelt a Physical button Toolbelt since this is a physical phone TouchPad Toolbelt does not make sense

- more secure battery door mine keeps popping out

- front facing BlackBerry logo ( not needed just please make it happen)

-4000 MAH battery

- 6 GB of RAM

- Duel SIM or 1 Sim and SD Card copatibility

- Better Selfie Camera

- OLED Screen

- KEEP the Headphone Jack

- Duel curved Screen ( dont really care but it could help with making phone more attractive)

- Do not put power button on right side I like it better on left

- Dedicated mute Button

- Louder Speakers

- Make the back grip a little more like what the Priv and Motion Have

- Duel Lens Camera but no Camera bump, Make it thicker if you have too

- maybe built in stylus like Note 8 at least for me help it out with productivity

- Mabye Second Convenience Key

- Not gonna ask for Water Proof cause sealing the keyboard could make it less clickey but if you can make it happen

that's about it. I love KEYone as is but if I was gonna make a successor this it what it would be other than all this keep the same shape too it works
    Last edited by Lincoln Allen; 12-11-17 at 09:17 AM.
    12-08-17 09:02 AM
    They should do on screen Android buttons and chop that distance off the length. Really the KEYone is a nice piece of hardware but some speakers like Passport would rock.

Typed on a beautiful piece of history
    Mrs Teapot and ardakca like this.
    12-08-17 11:25 AM
    I agree with many of the elements listed and would add:
    1) Keyboard shortcuts to work across apps (T used to take me to the 'top' in any app on BB10 - Facebook, Hub, etc.
    2) Better native camera - Samsung Galaxy still has the best camera. Also add more features within the camera so apps like Boomerang aren't needed
    3) Visual Voicemail and Regular voicemail integration within BB Hub. On my KeyOne my voicemail notifications are delayed and out of sync with one another. Visual Voicemail doesn't even integrate with the Hub and since BB10, I'm spoiled and it's my preferred way to interact with voicemail. Also, they need to sync, so if I listen to Visual Voicemail, the regular voicemail app needs to update and stop sending notifications and vice versa.
    4) An app something like BB Blend for computers (Apple OS and Window OS) so I can sync/backup the phone with the USB plug or wirelessly. if I plug my KeyOne into my computer now, it just charges it.
    5) Get rid of Google photos!!! I want to store my pictures on my SD card. I hate the Google photos app because they want you to backup to their cloud and charge you for space. I can live with my pics on my SD card. if I can backup the entire phone to my computer, I don't need Google to back up for me, unless I want that.
    6) More color choices in the notification lights.
    7) Work with Android OS so I can create a notification "profile" like we had with BB10 - for example "High" - in that profile, I had certain things on higher volume - like phone ringing, SMS alerts and BBM, but other things like email may have been silent or lower volume. Now it's more "one size fits all" or you have to customize app by app and that is WAY too time consuming if you have 50 or so apps on the device.

I LOVE BlackBerry and wish we can make them a number 1 product again. LONG LIVE BLACKBERRY!!!!!
    12-09-17 02:09 AM
    Optical Image Stabiliser
    phuoc likes this.
    12-09-17 02:40 AM
    Here is a list of hardware changes that should not be too hard to implement

-Unibody keyboard design like Priv, with similar texture to it and MATTE finished keys, but with the clickiness and key travel of the KEYone. A unibody completely eliminates the possibility of individual keys falling off, and should still have the possibility of having IP67 rating (how the hell could water flow through if the keyboard is one single piece)

-This one might seem like a gimmick, but hey gimmicks sell to the masses, so how about different colors of keyboard backlighting instead of just white, completely customizable by user

-Dual cameras, cause you know, in 2018 it seems to be the standard

-IP67 rating (mentioned above why it's actually far from impossible with a PKB)

-No more brick shaped top with ugly speaker grill, make it sleek, stretch the screen as far up as possible

-Android buttons should absolutely be touch screen like Priv so they can disappear and leave more screen room when needed, idk why they didn't do this with KEYone

-Less slippery back

-Glass screen shouldn't extend to borders, but rather the frame should rise slightly above it to help avoid breakage

-Dual speakers

-Maybe a BlackBerry logo on spacebar or underneath PKB
    12-10-17 02:59 AM
    passport antennae....
    then I'd rather take the q10 antenna, they're quite a bit better than the passport ones
    12-10-17 03:06 AM
    5) Get rid of Google photos!!! I want to store my pictures on my SD card. I hate the Google photos app because they want you to backup to their cloud and charge you for space. I can live with my pics on my SD card. if I can backup the entire phone to my computer, I don't need Google to back up for me, unless I want that.
    What's to stop you using the SDcard now? There's an option in the settings to save photos to the media card. Are you using a different camera app on your KEYone, or am I missing something?
    Sigewif likes this.
    12-10-17 03:32 AM
    What's to stop you using the SDcard now? There's an option in the settings to save photos to the media card. Are you using a different camera app on your KEYone, or am I missing something?
    True Story.

There are dozens of spill proof keyboards out there. I think it is doable.

3D face recognition will be the star of 2018. Why not keep up with the big guys.
    12-11-17 07:29 AM
    Tool belt with track pad. Don’t really care for the touch sensitive key board, as you still have to move your thumb up to the screen to select something, making it a two handed device.
    Uglyindian likes this.
    01-16-18 02:20 PM
    Tool belt with track pad. Don’t really care for the touch sensitive key board, as you still have to move your thumb up to the screen to select something, making it a two handed device.
    About the toolbelt: on the classic we have trackpad in middle, bb app key and back key next to it, and answer/end call keys on the far left and right. So where is this toolbelt in all this exactly?

I actually agree that a trackpad could prove to be more useful than touch pkb, cause without a way to click on something, we are still dependent of the screen. But hey its 2018, we can have both, along with a unibody pkb to allow for IP67/68 rating
    01-16-18 03:42 PM
    Not saying the touch sensitive pkb shouldn’t say, but if I had to chose I’d rather have the track pad. I think the traditional blackberry setup of a tool belt, pkb in concert with a good size touch screen is the ultimate workhorse for efficient communication and productivity. I use an iPhone and do so only because of the high quality hardware, vertically integrated hardware and the App Store. Touch screen slabs are only good for watching videos, reading, games, and browsing social media. Horrible when it comes to emails, texts, and documents.
    01-16-18 03:56 PM
    I want all the above, dirt cheap
    FF22 likes this.
    01-16-18 04:33 PM
    Not saying the touch sensitive pkb shouldn’t say, but if I had to chose I’d rather have the track pad. I think the traditional blackberry setup of a tool belt, pkb in concert with a good size touch screen is the ultimate workhorse for efficient communication and productivity. I use an iPhone and do so only because of the high quality hardware, vertically integrated hardware and the App Store. Touch screen slabs are only good for watching videos, reading, games, and browsing social media. Horrible when it comes to emails, texts, and documents.
    That is your opinion and not that I would disagree but for some reason THE WORLD has disagreed and probably 99% of all cell phones are touch screen slabs.
    TCM01 likes this.
    01-16-18 04:42 PM
    Make the overall texture of the phone more grippy, and therefore less slippery. The metal edge looks good but I find it prone to dropping. I experienced this slipperiness both on the Passport and the KeyOne.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-18 04:53 PM
    Productivity Tab -

I'd like to see the Productivity Tab revamped to make it more customizable.

For example, I'd like to launch the following from my Productivity Tab, regardless of what I'm doing on the phone :

- calculator
    - weather
    - browser
    + others

Maybe the Productivity Tab could take over from the convenience key.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-18 05:02 PM
    Capacitive keyboard

Improve the quality of the swipe keyboard to bring it up to the experience level of the Passport

Posted via CB10
    01-16-18 05:08 PM
    That is your opinion and not that I would disagree but for some reason THE WORLD has disagreed and probably 99% of all cell phones are touch screen slabs.
    Well, they're wrong. Physical keys are in many (not all) ways better than touch screen for text input/editing.

Would like to see how many of them would settle for a touch keyboard on a laptop...oh wait, there aren't any, because it's a TERRIBLE idea.

As we move closer to being able to do many work tasks on our phones without needing a dedicated computer / laptop, a PKB brings the very much needed preciseness for typing. No matter if the device is a laptop, tablet, PDA or smartphone, imo the PKB is a necessary hardware component for an effective productivity device.

Typed from the VKB of my Priv (can't wake her up with key presses lol)
    01-16-18 05:09 PM
    Capacitive keyboard

Improve the quality of the swipe keyboard to bring it up to the experience level of the Passport

Posted via CB10
    aka make the damn keys with a flat black finish instead of the atrocious gloss that is plaguing not only the design of the KEYone, but also the sensitivity of keyboard scrolling.
    While they're at it, make it a single piece keyboard, not only does it eliminate any possibility of a single key falling off but it also opens the door to IP67/68 rating. Oh and multicolor keyboard backlighting would be awesome (like certain gaming laptops)
    01-16-18 05:12 PM
    Toolbelt would be incredible.

Also make sure the next KeyOne Back Berry Logo doesn't chip off as mine has. I dropped it and one of the silver berrys flew off. Just thankful the rest of the phone is fine.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-18 09:07 PM
90 123 ...