Anyone else having trouble connecting their keyone to win7? The only way I was able to get it working was with PTP mode, for some reason MTP isn't working.
    09-12-17 09:49 PM
    Anyone else having trouble connecting their keyone to win7? The only way I was able to get it working was with PTP mode, for some reason MTP isn't working.
    Are you trying to copy files onto/off of the KEYone? Have you tried putting the KEYone into Developer Mode and accessing it as a Mass USB device?
    09-13-17 01:59 PM
    Are you trying to copy files onto/off of the KEYone? Have you tried putting the KEYone into Developer Mode and accessing it as a Mass USB device?
    Does that work on the KeyOne? If I recall that setting did not hold on the Priv. You still had to reset it to allow data transfer when you plugged in the usb cable.
    09-13-17 02:31 PM
    Does that work on the KeyOne? If I recall that setting did not hold on the Priv. You still had to reset it to allow data transfer when you plugged in the usb cable.
    I have a GNU/Linux box and while MTP worked, I think it didn't allow me to access the microSD. I found out about Developer Mode on Android, switched it on my KEYone, and was able to use the KEYone as a Mass Storage device, which allowed access to both internal and microSD. I didn't have to reset anything.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-13-17 02:44 PM
    i put my phone in developer mode and enabled MTP and i had access to both the internal storage AND the SD Card
    09-13-17 06:32 PM