Title says it all. Im hoping verizon offers this online via monthly payments as opposed to buying with one time charge.
    07-05-17 12:05 PM
    According to reports only Sprint will carry this device later on this summer. It's probably why Blackberry Mobile made unlocked CDMA versions to be used on Verizon's network
    nycwayne likes this.
    07-05-17 12:10 PM
    I can tell you that when I went to the VZW store to get my Nano-SIM for the CDMA KEYOne, they all knew about the device (and had me set up on their network in 10 min) but they all said pretty definitively that VZW would not be carrying the device.
    07-05-17 12:18 PM
    I can tell you that when I went to the VZW store to get my Nano-SIM for the CDMA KEYOne, they all knew about the device (and had me set up on their network in 10 min) but they all said pretty definitively that VZW would not be carrying the device.
    The manager at the Verizon store I go to said the same thing.
    07-05-17 12:43 PM
    If you get the KEYone from Amazon or BestBuy, there are options on both for payments.
    07-05-17 02:00 PM
    ^^^This. Your wait might be rather long if you wait for Verizon to have it.
    07-05-17 02:26 PM
    CDMA version for Verizon is not available from either Bestbuy or Amazon at the moment it appears. Can someone shed some light on this? Patience is running out.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-17 10:27 AM
    Speculation only, someone at TCL missjudged demand.
    07-06-17 10:48 AM
    Such a difference from my Verizon store - they didn't even realize that blackberry was still around. I checked in with several stores around the northwest suburbs of Chicago and they were completely clueless.
    07-09-17 06:12 PM
    Such a difference from my Verizon store - they didn't even realize that blackberry was still around. I checked in with several stores around the northwest suburbs of Chicago and they were completely clueless.
    Were those stores corporate stores or just phone resellers? There's a non corporate "Verizon" store that my parents went to and screwed them over making them activate new lines for stupid stuff, I told them to go return the phones they bought and goto the real Verizon store about 20 minutes away.
    07-09-17 07:29 PM
    there was a mixture of both corporate and resellers, probably about 8 different stores, 4 of them being the corporate. granted this was just after the release date. even when I talked with bestbuy, they were just as clueless. it seemed like the one people that knew were crackberry people.
    07-09-17 08:55 PM