I travel a lot and would like to know before I take delivery of this particular model if anyone knows for certain if this model will work in Europe, North, Central and South America? ie: USA, Mexico, Colombia, Guyana, Panama, Spain, basically everywhere.

If not is there a particular Keyone 4mb / 64gb model I should be buying to meet my global needs?

Thank you in advance.

p.s. I posted this same question in "Ask a question" without realizing that I probably needed an account, accept my apologies if I double posted!

Long live the berry!
    04-24-18 05:15 PM
    I travel a lot and would like to know before I take delivery of this particular model if anyone knows for certain if this model will work in Europe, North, Central and South America? ie: USA, Mexico, Colombia, Guyana, Panama, Spain, basically everywhere.

If not is there a particular Keyone 4mb / 64gb model I should be buying to meet my global needs?

Thank you in advance.

p.s. I posted this same question in "Ask a question" without realizing that I probably needed an account, accept my apologies if I double posted!

Long live the berry!
    Sure it will.

You're just missing a few LTE bands found outside of NA.

BBB100-1 is for NA, and BBB100-2 is for the rest of the world.
    04-24-18 06:28 PM
    Thank you for this information. I am so glad to have a real phone again instead of the iCrap that I have been forced to use for the last few years. Glad to have a keyboard I can feel and not have to spend more time correcting text than actually sending text.
    04-24-18 08:29 PM
    Thank you for this information. I am so glad to have a real phone again instead of the iCrap that I have been forced to use for the last few years. Glad to have a keyboard I can feel and not have to spend more time correcting text than actually sending text.
    It gets even better once you spend a few weeks sinking into the keyboard.

Just keep your Cached Data below 1GB, and make sure to change your 3 animations speeds in developer settings to 0.5x.
    04-24-18 08:34 PM

Just keep your Cached Data below 1GB, and make sure to change your 3 animations speeds in developer settings to 0.5x.
    Really good advice about the cached data. Until someone told me that a few weeks ago I was getting really frustrated with my BB KeyOne.
    04-24-18 08:53 PM

Please where's the setting for the Cached Data and also how does one get to the developr settings to set the 3 animations?
    04-25-18 12:55 PM
    Please where's the setting for the Cached Data and also how does one get to the developr settings to set the 3 animations?
    Settings, storage, internal, Cached Data.

Setting, about, tap build repeatedly until developer options are unlocked.
    04-25-18 01:09 PM
    Settings, storage, internal, Cached Data.

Setting, about, tap build repeatedly until developer options are unlocked.
    Thank you very much.
    So do i reboot to exit the Developer options? That's what i did.
    04-25-18 01:28 PM
    Thank you very much.
    So do i reboot to exit the Developer options? That's what i did.
    Just back out.
    04-25-18 02:21 PM
    Sucks that that's necessary. Reminds me of Windows 3.x days. The only reason I restart BB10 is when my Android apps are doggy.

Oh....wait.....

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3216
    04-25-18 11:28 PM