Does anybody know if the KEYone will have word substitution. I used this all the time on BB10 and it was a big time saver for regularly used details like addresses etc. Unfortunately it is not available on the SwiftKey or Google keyboards.

On a slightly unrelated point - One neat thing on the Google keyboard though is the space bar can be used as a left-to-right scroll pad - something the BB virtual keyboard really could have done with for quick and accurate curser placement.
    03-06-17 02:59 AM
    My PRIV has word substitution. Don't think KEYone won't have it.

The KEYone will sport a pkb permanent and if you want a scroll pad, you can just double tap on it (not clicking anything) and you'll have full scrolling experience.
    03-06-17 03:16 AM
    Yes it does
    03-06-17 04:03 AM
    Yes it will.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-17 08:29 AM
    Does anybody know if the KEYone will have word substitution. I used this all the time on BB10 and it was a big time saver for regularly used details like addresses etc. Unfortunately it is not available on the SwiftKey or Google keyboards.

On a slightly unrelated point - One neat thing on the Google keyboard though is the space bar can be used as a left-to-right scroll pad - something the BB virtual keyboard really could have done with for quick and accurate curser placement.
    As already noted, it does indeed have word substition. I'm not sure about SwiftKey as I no longer use it, but Gboard does indeed have a word substition. Settings -> Dictionary -> Personal Dictionary. Add words and their triggers from there.
    03-06-17 10:56 AM
    Thanks for G-Board info re substitute text. I'll use that until the K1 becomes available.
    03-06-17 12:03 PM
    Does the word substitution work with the BlackBerry keyboard?
    03-17-17 06:23 PM