I've recently bought a dual sim KEYone. I like the device a lot but one think I'm missing is the ability of run two WhatsApp at the same time, one for each line. Are we going to get that with oreo? Is that possible with the Key2?
    07-15-18 01:49 AM
    I've recently bought a dual sim KEYone. I like the device a lot but one think I'm missing is the ability of run two WhatsApp at the same time, one for each line. Are we going to get that with oreo? Is that possible with the Key2?
    never heard about this function in Oreo.

there is another solution for this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....parallel.intl
    07-15-18 07:13 AM
    No one knows when they'll receive Oreo or what extra features we'll have for the dual Sim KEYone. You're better off asking about the KEY2 in the proper forum section
    07-15-18 09:48 AM
    The KEY2 has some sort of dual apps function, although I don't know if it will be ported back to older devices in the event of Oreo release.

never heard about this function in Oreo.

there is another solution for this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....parallel.intl
    Fun fact, that exact app is what's preloaded on the KEY2 to enable app cloning.
    FF22 and nguyendaovietnam like this.
    07-15-18 10:27 AM
    Thanks for the answers. I've found that I WhatsApp business is the best option. With that I can have two separate accounts. Enjoying my new KEYone a lot. Beautiful device, though with some glitches.
    07-15-18 10:37 AM
    try installing GBwhatsapp
    10-27-18 07:43 PM
    Same here, I need twin apps too.
    10-27-18 08:09 PM