The aesthetics looks sweet. However, I am a bit concerned about its performance. I had the Priv , but later ditched it because it gets so warm in the back of the phone after some casual gaming I was worried that the whole thing will catch fire! (I had the international unlocked version and updated everything I can to no avail)

Anyways, I understand that the KEYone is powered by the SD 625 and I am fine with it, cuz at this price point we ain't getting the SD 821 people. I also agree with their pitch about finding the balance between performance and battery life.

However, those at the Barcelona launch event and are fortunate enough to fiddle with the phone, does it get super warm like the Priv does ? If so , I would be very disappointed....
    02-25-17 09:26 PM
    Only time will really answer this.... My guess is no.

But I expect that it won't be impossible to heat it up if you are doing some tests that use multiple components and a lot of processing power. For me using MAPS.... got GPS, Radio, CPU and GPU all going, most any phone will heat up then.
    02-27-17 09:51 AM
    Android is a guzzler software. Eats up the RAM and processor power. Just the way it is, poorly, designed. Now it only comes to what type of processor you put in a phone and the heat distribution in the unit. Damn lagdroid.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-17 09:59 AM
    My initial response is no. It's very power efficient and newer. I'm sure all will be good.

I think heating issues are behind us.

Posted Via BlackBerry PRIV
    02-27-17 10:49 AM
    I am sincerely doubting it. TCL has this phone down.
    02-27-17 11:31 AM