not yet. I saw one PRIV in Long Beach, California, and another in Dubai. But that's as close to a BlackBerry Android that I've ever seen in the wild so far.
    07-15-17 01:50 AM
    i actually did see a KEYone last weekend. I was at a city festival here in Frankfurt. As i was talking to some friends i noticed the guy on the table next tu us took out a BlackBerry.... and yes it was a KEYone!

So there are at least two in my city ;-)
    07-15-17 02:39 AM
    Nope. And I honestly don't expert to.
    07-15-17 02:46 AM
    Ones, Italy, Airport Pisa. Someone was calling with headphones plugged in and his KEYone in his hand for a long time.
    07-15-17 03:44 AM
    Here is a BlackBerry priv right here in the middle of nowhere. 'Ohio'
    Skidoo583 likes this.
    07-15-17 04:31 AM
    I operate a train in Boston and I see plenty of 9900's every day
    07-15-17 08:27 AM
    yet to see one other than mine in Cape Town. people who noticed it said it is gorgeous.
    07-15-17 09:23 AM
    Well, I live in Lima, Peru. Bought mine in the states unlocked and brought it here. So I don't think I'll be seing any KEYones any time soon. If I ever do, I'd surely aproach them and take a selfie..... as invasive as that sounds In any case its fun to have the exclusivity for now. What is funny though, is how much it atracts peoples attention. I was in a coffee shop the other day and had my KEYone on top of the table. Then I noticed that the people in the table next to me where glancing at mine from time to time. I didn't know why that was until I over heard one of them saying, kind of in awe, "Is that a Blackberry?". It was hilarious!
    Byrese likes this.
    07-15-17 10:04 AM
    I have yet to notice any BB's aside from my own.
    07-15-17 10:13 AM
    Yep... we BlackBerry users are extremely rare and elusive. You will see us in the wild very, very rarely almost as if we have just appeared out of nowhere and quickly fading out of view as soon as we appeared.

I believe we have been officially added to Elvis / UFO sightings and will most likely be featured on TV shows such as 'Weird or What', 'Ripley's Believe it or Not' and 'Ancient Aliens'............
    Love it!!!!!!
    When I had my Bold back in 2012 or so just before the BB "crash" everyone in companies was using them and in one company I give training in, BB was still the official phone till about 2015. Can you believe that?
    But since I ditched my Bold I can't honestly say I've seen a single BB in the street or bar or anywhere in Barcelona. A dying species. And for people like me who like to be different for the sake of it, I can't wait to "rock" one as you say here, and for peope to comment on it. The only downside is that some customers might look on me and it negatively as weird and eccentric ...
    Time will tell....
    Byrese likes this.
    07-15-17 02:17 PM
    Ive seen some older Blackberry Boles out there in the last year or so that is it.
    07-15-17 03:52 PM
    Saw my first one today at NAMM show in Nashville.
    07-15-17 04:44 PM
    Saw my first one today at NAMM show in Nashville.
    I was in Nville for two days on holiday but for those who don't know:
    The NAMM Show is an annual event in the US that its organizers describe as "the world’s largest trade-only event for the music products industry". Wikipedia

about 100,000 people turn up. So, 1 BB ....
    We need to know the profile of the person. Could be a good conversational operner
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    07-15-17 05:10 PM
    I was in Nville for two days on holiday but for those who don't know:
    The NAMM Show is an annual event in the US that its organizers describe as "the world’s largest trade-only event for the music products industry". Wikipedia

about 100,000 people turn up. So, 1 BB ....
    We need to know the profile of the person. Could be a good conversational operner
    I started to stop him. But, he was walking quite fast. I noticed it from the silver top at first glance then had to take a second look. I had to enter some new contacts while there and two of the artist liasons said, what a cool phone.
    07-15-17 05:22 PM
    Wow. It's amazing how the world has moved on. like we are stuck on dial up Internet connections or something. this phone is amazing. Hopefully with the sprint release more people will realize how nice it is.
    07-15-17 09:40 PM
    There's a sprint within walking distance from my home. I plan to drop by soon and touch a real keyone. Ooooo....

Sadly, I'm the only person I know with a BlackBerry. I've been asked however, on two separate occasions, if I was using a Blueberry.

Don't know any blueberry phone users, either.

Signature: Still typing away on my Passport SE!
    07-16-17 12:29 AM
    In my new job, I've seen lots of Q10s and Classics. I was so excited at first. Now I've learned they're switching to iphones for new staff...KEYone just came too late.

Waiting for K1 rev.1
    07-16-17 01:09 AM
    In my new job, I've seen lots of Q10s and Classics. I was so excited at first. Now I've learned they're switching to iphones for new staff...KEYone just came too late.

Waiting for K1 rev.1
    Bummer. When my HR let me upgrade my iPhone 4 they said 'Pick out any device you want!' I said Priv & they said, 'Uhhh, pick out any Samsung or iPhone you want!'
    07-16-17 01:16 AM
    Seen a few Q5's, Q10's, Passports and Priv's in the wild. No K1's so far (except mine). I'm in HK. Q10's are the ones I still see most these days.
    07-16-17 01:24 AM
    Yes, my Romanian friends here in Fort McMurray are actualy all rocking KeyONE's now, they are hardcore BlackBerry fans. They have their whole crew on BBM. They also bought about 20 z10's back at that launch. Literally asked how many were in stock at the bell store and said okay we will take all of them. I don't know if any of them bother with the forums, but they are some of the most loyal BlackBerry fans I have ever known

Posted with my good ol reliable classic
    07-16-17 04:47 AM
    Yes, my Romanian friends here in Fort McMurray are actualy all rocking KeyONE's now, they are hardcore BlackBerry fans. They have their whole crew on BBM. They also bought about 20 z10's back at that launch. Literally asked how many were in stock at the bell store and said okay we will take all of them. I don't know if any of them bother with the forums, but they are some of the most loyal BlackBerry fans I have ever known

Oh and they bought a bunch of dtek50s unlocked from staples when they hit the shelves.

07-16-17 04:48 AM
    I finally saw my first Priv in the wild last month. so far I've not seen another KEYone in Washington DC
    07-16-17 06:41 AM
    Just a friend of mine and myself. I'm actually fine with it because it's unique.
    07-16-17 06:48 AM
    Did anyone else see a KEYone in the wild so far?
    08-22-17 01:06 AM
    Never seen one out in the wild but I am aware there is another one in my hometown.
    08-22-17 06:09 AM
75 123