Thankfully the KEYone has been a great instrument. The main thing I have to get used to is the Android OS. One of the worst parts of it is the many different places you have to go to track down all the beeps and blurbs the thing constantly spits out for a million things. The latest I think is the WiFi connect/disconnect.

Where do I look for that one? Is anyone else having this problem with tracking down all the sounds? Is there a central place you can look to see what app or feature is banging out the latest sounds or buzzes?

I try looking at the drop-down but it doesn't appear that they are in order, but to aide in finding out what the latest violator is to shut it up.
    08-06-17 09:14 AM
    You can turn that off in the wifi setting. there is an option that let's your phone notify you whenever it finds an open wifi spot. In general, if you find any notification undesired, simply left swipe the notification, there will be an option icon shows up, and you could choose to block that app from sending notifications. Hope this helps you.
    08-06-17 09:58 AM
    That is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!
    FF22 likes this.
    08-06-17 03:20 PM