So I can keep my phone connected to my home WiFi for days on end without fail with WiFi calling on. I work at a store with a free public WiFi hotspot that isn't secured and I simply can't stay connected for more than 10 minutes at a time or so without having to turn WiFi off and connecting to this free public Wifi hotspot. All day long I get disconnected. I do have WiFi calling selected. Last month I was using an iPhone 7 Plus in the same manner and never had an issue with this hotspot before.

Is this an Android issue or a KEYone issue? Any settings to fix this that I don't know of?
    06-28-17 06:20 PM
    Do you have Wifi calling set up for this phone with your carrier? You can also try turning off Wifi Calling and see if you still have issues staying connected on the Wifi hotspot.

Also try this Thread....

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post12938831
    06-28-17 09:48 PM
    Public wifi is all set up the same way and will cut you off after an alotted time limit. Most of the time they are set at 2 hours. Why you get disconnected after 10 mins I would still suspect the public wifi.
    06-28-17 11:46 PM