I have noticed that if I am connected to my wifi that I experience a lag or no loading at all when using apps. Most notably Crackberry. It will just spin and spin and will only load when I turn the wifi connection off.

I also noticed that this occurs when I am trying to download apps or loading other network connections.

I know that this has been a problem in the past and as best I can tell my keyone is up to date. I did not know if anyone has found a resolution to this issue with the KEYone.
    03-18-19 07:05 PM
    Wifi on my K1 works well. Wonder what type of wifi you are using? Home or public wifi? Perhaps you need to do a network settings reset to clear previous configs and re-add your wifi connection.
    03-19-19 04:38 AM
    Keep in mind many radio devices can also have an impact on WiFi performance. For example, if I take the baby monitor near the WiFi router, my wife immediately loses Internet on her laptop. Make sure nothing is interfering with your WiFi signal
    T_Studios likes this.
    03-19-19 10:03 AM
    Wifi on my K1 works well. Wonder what type of wifi you are using? Home or public wifi? Perhaps you need to do a network settings reset to clear previous configs and re-add your wifi connection.
    It is my home wifi and the problem only occurs on this phone. I have been having some other finicky system issues and may end up doing a factory reset on this to see if I just have a corrupted system file.

Just got the phone and it immediately did 3 diff updates - so not out of the realm of possibility that it has something corrupted.
    03-19-19 11:34 AM
    So I realized today that I only have real connection problems when I try and load the Crackberry app.
    03-21-19 07:18 PM
    So I realized today that I only have real connection problems when I try and load the Crackberry app.
    Weird. No WiFi connection issues or issues with Crackberry on my BE KeyOne. I would suggest uninstalling the CB app and perhaps a 32 second reboot (hold power button down for 32 seconds and then let phone boot up) Then install CB and log back into your account. Any snags should be cleared out.
    03-22-19 09:31 AM
    This may be related to an older connection problem of when on Key1 Nugget

I suggest you set your home router to two SCID, one with 2G and the other 5G.
    Have two SCID names: name2 and name5.

Then trial each on the Key1
    03-22-19 12:01 PM