I spoke with Verizon business division. The lady assured me that the wifi calling is enabled on my line but unfortunately they don't know that will work or not on my BYOD blackberry. Who is ultimately responsible for this? Wifi calling is a must today and Verizon KeyOne owners are not able to use such feature. Or is just my phone? Thanks for any help.
    02-01-19 07:28 AM
    If it is a must... you need to be using a mainstream phone sold by the carrier.
    02-01-19 11:43 AM
    interesting is that if I enable wifi calling on my keyone, it tries to start working but after several minutes, it's disabled with some message about an activation error or what.

If I put my SIM into iPhone7 which I bought from some guy on the petrol station for 50% standard price, wifi calling works from the first second.

We have to accept that BB is not going to work on it, to fix it and that's it.
    02-01-19 02:35 PM
    If it is a must... you need to be using a mainstream phone sold by the carrier.
    I am with you. Unfortunately Verizon promised at CES to bring the LE to business customers in few weeks... I have no problem to purchase another BlackBerry with wifi calling enabled. Waiting.
    02-03-19 08:48 AM
    I am with you. Unfortunately Verizon promised at CES to bring the LE to business customers in few weeks... I have no problem to purchase another BlackBerry with wifi calling enabled. Waiting.
    My carrier branded and locked AT&T KEYone has never been able to use WFC and when upgraded to Oreo 8.1 lost VoLTE capabilities. I’m curious if the LE will have WFC support from VZW and hopeful that AT&T might offer the LE and WFC support in the future.
    02-03-19 09:00 AM
    I just went through this, spent a few weeks working remote medical operations. I had read the cheats, from here. The dialer code, - did not work-

Downloaded the shortcut app, worked so I can easily turn is on and off now. Had to go onto my Verizon account and activate " HD voice" ( which was free).

Turned it on, it's still on- HD calling works- but for whatever reason wifi calling/txt still not working.

It's not mission critical right now, but would be handy.
    03-05-19 10:11 AM
    I suspect that VZW doesn't want it because it a BYOD device. They are complying with the FCC, but not in true spirit for user utility.
    anon(10352113) likes this.
    03-05-19 02:53 PM
    My carrier branded and locked AT&T KEYone has never been able to use WFC and when upgraded to Oreo 8.1 lost VoLTE capabilities. I’m curious if the LE will have WFC support from VZW and hopeful that AT&T might offer the LE and WFC support in the future.
    **** correction

I still have VoLTE, hidden in AT&T KEYone Oreo, but no WFC still...
    03-05-19 09:02 PM
    Yeah, thanks Verizon....
    04-02-19 11:19 AM