Just curious if there is a newer build that still lets us keep wifi calling?
    05-04-18 10:30 PM
    Just curious if there is a newer build that still lets us keep wifi calling?
    I have intermittent Wifi calling (without the symbol in the corner - only displays a message while connected to the call) with AAW377. I posted about my experience in that particular thread. I haven't tried to load the most recent April OTA yet.
    OriginalLucy likes this.
    05-05-18 01:46 AM
    I have intermittent Wifi calling (without the symbol in the corner - only displays a message while connected to the call) with AAW377. I posted about my experience in that particular thread. I haven't tried to load the most recent April OTA yet.
    Thank you for letting me know. I'll give it a try. ������
    wormycoolness likes this.
    05-05-18 07:21 AM
    I have a Rogers locked device and installed AAR970 and low and behold, wifi calling was listed as an option under "Wireless and Networks". I set it up and it works great. Shortly there after, AAS212 was released which I understand is the NA version so I installed it. Guess what? Wifi calling was no longer an option. I have re-installed AAR970 and it is back. I looks to me like the NA carriers have something against supporting Wifi calling on our beautiful devices. The oddest part is when I click the "Manage Wi-Fi Calling option to setup an emergency number, it browses to Rogers configuration page for Wifi calling.

J...
    I also am using the SE black version unlocked and I also installed aar970 and despite WiFi calling shopping up as option! I couldn't get it to register trying many times! it sent me to. aregistraion page where u enter your Rogers # and once hitting ok it doesn't register!
    05-05-18 08:26 PM
    Not sure if this helps any, but simple explanation.

Most carriers, not all, only give access to enhanced services on carrier purchased devices and only with active sim account with that carrier.

I own AT&T space black KEYone purchased through and used on my AT&T family account in my name. I’m the primary number on 10 line account with 9 devices owned by me and purchased through AT&T. Of those devices, 7 are phones with 6 purchased through AT&T. My Amazon purchased factory unlocked A30 doesn’t get enhanced calling services from AT&T.

Here’s the strange part. Of the other 6 AT&T devices, only 5 get complete enhanced calling features. My AT&T space black KEYone, gets all enhanced calling features, BUT one, WiFi calling. Nothing I can do to get it activated. Even AT&T cannot explain this. Go figure. I’ve complained, escalated and no explanation can be given.

This had been since day one. It has nothing to do with updates on the AT&T version. The carriers will only give you what they want to give you when it comes to enhanced features even when you buy from carrier. This is just an FYI so you don’t spin your wheels in the mud unnecessarily.
    FF22 and OriginalLucy like this.
    05-06-18 09:05 AM
30 12