I'm sorry if this has already been addressed, but if I get the gsm one tomorrow will I be able to utilize wifi calling? None of the carriers work in my home so it's important for me to have this.
    05-30-17 07:04 PM
    I'm sorry if this has already been addressed, but if I get the gsm one tomorrow will I be able to utilize wifi calling? None of the carriers work in my home so it's important for me to have this.
    It's only been confirmed for T-Mobile so far...
    05-30-17 09:04 PM
    It's only been confirmed for T-Mobile so far...
    Yup
    05-30-17 09:07 PM
    Not on at&t currently.
    05-30-17 09:45 PM
    Call AT&T and let them know that you live in a deadzone, and would like a Microcell. They should provide it free of charge. If they try to charge you, tell them you'll switch carriers. I had to threaten to get mine free. Essentially, the Microcell device is hardwired to your WIFI router, sits in a windowsill, and acts as a mini-tower for your AT&T devices. Only devices you register on the AT&T microcell website will work with the microcell, so you don't have to worry about nearby people connecting and taking advantage of your data.

I live just outside of AT&T coverage (outside my garage I get a few bars, inside is none). This Microcell has been great.

PS: Even if your phone does have WiFi calling, it's great to have this device for friend's and family who visit and also have AT&T. You can register their devices to it. Oh, and there's no additional charge to your monthly bill for the Microcell, or any devices that utilize it (yours or otherwise)!
    05-30-17 10:10 PM