I'm in a hotel room in Romania and my Keyone suddenly lost connection to the internet. It states Connected No Internet. When I contacted IT at the hotel, he tried but with no luck. However, the Apple and Samsung phones they tried connected to the internet immediately. Does anybody have any ideas why this is happening?
    Last edited by chewy1122; 02-10-18 at 10:29 AM.
    02-10-18 07:20 AM
    I had the same issue but can't remember exactly what I did to fix it, just know I changed a setting in the browser privacy settings and it worked. I also powered on and off the phone.
    02-10-18 08:07 AM
    ok thanks for the feedback. i don't see anything in here that requires changing though. I also powered my phone off and on with no success.
    02-10-18 10:37 AM
    Some public networks require logging in or accepting the terms. Try accessing http://1.1.1.1 from your browser in case you don't get a wifi network login notification.
    02-10-18 10:40 AM
    I have noticed that this connection and acceptance of their terms seems to work best on IE on my laptop while other browsers don't immediately respond. Perhaps it is the same on phones with chrome.
    02-10-18 10:46 AM
    I have connected at numerous hotels with my keyone and not had any issues
    02-10-18 11:41 AM
    I'm in a hotel room in Romania and my Keyone suddenly lost connection to the internet. It states Connected No Internet. When I contacted IT at the hotel, he tried but with no luck. However, the Apple and Samsung phones they tried connected to the internet immediately. Does anybody have any ideas why this is happening?
    Sometimes you have to use a browser and try visiting a page and then you get some kind of log in prompt from the hotel or as today for me, on the Norgwegian railroad. I had "connection, no internet" but then opened firefox and tried browsing and got the log on page for the railroad. Also, try pulling down your notices - sometimes there's a notice to log in.
    BigAl_BB9900 and Gajja like this.
    02-10-18 02:29 PM
    Thanks for the feedback FF22. I tried that as well with no success.
    02-11-18 05:56 AM
    and that's what I expect as well.
    02-11-18 05:57 AM
    I'll try this next time I have this problem. Thanks for the response.
    02-11-18 05:57 AM
    I have keyone and iPhone 7 and the keyone sometimes have better connection at certain location. In some Other locations iPhone is better ..phones are weird now days lol
    FF22 likes this.
    02-11-18 11:55 AM
    Sometimes you have to use a browser and try visiting a page and then you get some kind of log in prompt from the hotel or as today for me, on the Norgwegian railroad. I had "connection, no internet" but then opened firefox and tried browsing and got the log on page for the railroad. Also, try pulling down your notices - sometimes there's a notice to log in.
    I need to remember this tip next time I am in Norway. Last time we didn't take the train, but sometimes we do.
    FF22 likes this.
    02-11-18 01:09 PM
    I work for a major hotel chain here in the States and the only issues where guests have difficulty logging into the wifi is with Apple products. Iphones, ipads, and Macs have the most problems. For some reason, they just won't pull up the log-in page.
    FF22 and NightFire like this.
    02-11-18 01:13 PM
    Connect and then open a browser and visit a page. I have had this happen the odd time

BlackBerry Since 2006. Passport SE and KEYone
    FF22 likes this.
    02-11-18 02:14 PM
    You are a romaine? Roman? Eu sunt roman

Posted via CB10
    02-11-18 08:09 PM
    Try forgetting the network and reconnecting.
    Gajja likes this.
    02-11-18 10:15 PM
    ...my partner used to have an iphone that would refuse to connect to home WiFi, we tried everything to get the two things to talk but although everything else in the house was ok on the WiFi, the iphone never would connect.
    02-12-18 07:30 AM