The answer would be obvious, if you could actually just start typing in the Google Browser Bar. But tapping on that, opens it up, and then you type.

Why is this any different (somewhat shorter) than the time it takes to open Google Browser Icon.

Is there a browser that's been tested and shown to open and search fastest vs all others?
    07-05-17 09:50 PM
    The answer would be obvious, if you could actually just start typing in the Google Browser Bar. But tapping on that, opens it up, and then you type.

Why is this any different (somewhat shorter) than the time it takes to open Google Browser Icon.

Is there a browser that's been tested and shown to open and search fastest vs all others?
    Just set your BlackBerry up to search when you start typing, of course it's not google but it's much faster.
    07-05-17 09:53 PM
    Just set your BlackBerry up to search when you start typing, of course it's not google but it's much faster.
    What are the steps/procedures for this? What browser/icon?

Right now, I tap the G icon or tap the Google search bar.

Then, there's a slight delay and a search box opens up.
    07-05-17 09:55 PM
    It's not a browser, it's stock on BlackBerry. I don't use it but I know it's there. Let me find it
    07-05-17 10:02 PM
    Okay once you start typing on the keyboard you'll get these options that I posted a screenshot of, Then once you've pick your default search app rather it be the Blackberry search or the Google search you can exit out. Then just start typing and it will start searching while your typing instead of waiting until your done typing like the Google app or search bar does. Hope this helps and I hope it's what your were looking for.
    Last edited by hoytbowhunter; 07-05-17 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Used google voice to type but she don't write what I'm actually saying lol.
    07-05-17 10:06 PM