Hello, my snapchat camera is totally bad with low resolution like i'm taking a picture from 1 mega pixel camera, and when I take it my friends told me that there's a black blank space in up and down the screen when my friends show it from their mobiles any solution for this problem?
    02-11-18 04:33 PM
    Hello, my snapchat camera is totally bad with low resolution like i'm taking a picture from 1 mega pixel camera, and when I take it my friends told me that there's a black blank space in up and down the screen when my friends show it from their mobiles any solution for this problem?
    It's a pretty standard 8MP selfie shooter.
    02-11-18 05:02 PM
    I think you need to watch this

and

Guess many more. The issue with Snapchat is that it doesn't use the cameras properly in Android. I'm not surprised with the app's performance on KEYᵒⁿᵉ.
    02-11-18 05:16 PM
    Sooo there's no solution for this?
    02-11-18 05:22 PM
    Sooo there's no solution for this?
    The solution is for Snapchat to put out an Android app that isn't nuclear garbage, but that's easier said than done.
    Jake2826 likes this.
    02-11-18 05:23 PM
    They've stated recently that they are going to focus on their android app, but we'll see. Looks like they updated their iOS app to total crap.

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2876 
    portplayer likes this.
    02-11-18 05:30 PM
    Yeah. Also a lot of people have started moving to Instagram stories. Not sure they're doing themselves any favours.
    It reminds me of BBM all over again. Lol
    02-11-18 08:42 PM
    02-12-18 04:47 PM
    Snapchat for Android is worse because Snapchat didn't care about Android users when they made the app. It screenshots the preview. Snapchat is a battery hog and I already deleted it. Instagram has all its features and works better! Streaks are a trap to keep you coming back. Think about it.
    02-12-18 04:50 PM