Hi everyone and happy new year!

I have a weird problem with my keyone and after having looked around online I didn't see anything about it.
    When my phone is turned off for some reason (no more battery, taking the plane, installing an update,...) it takes from one to ten hours to turn back on.
    I checked several things already:

- the phone has battery left/is charging with more than 50%
    - the battery has no physical signs of damages and last normally otherwise
    - the phone as no history of big fall and no signs of damages.
    - the problem doesn't impeach the phone from working properly otherwise.
    - I tried to hold a lot of combination of the button for 30 seconds.
    - when the phone turns back on it seems to be linked with me plugging recently (one to 5 min before) but I can't say why exactly because it I can plug/unplug it for hours with no reaction.
    - I think that the problem appeared 6 months ago when it didn't turn on for while after a flight but I think I haven't paid attention before because it wasn't critical
    - I called an exorcist to see if some devils were hiding into my phone
    - sometimes when it is off and I plug it I see a screen that shows the battery level (like it should be) but then impossible to turn it on by pushing the button. this doesn't appear all the time

Are there some people with the same problem? and if yes do you have some solution to reduce the delay of the phone to turn on?

I can totally use my phone still but this bug seems weird enough to worth the research
    I like to understand how things are working so if you can help me solve this mystery I would thank you a lot!
    01-07-19 09:20 AM
    one to ten hours to turn back on.
    Lolwhut? That's bonkers. Wipe it and start fresh.
    01-07-19 12:22 PM
    is "bonkers" an Inuit word or a French Canadian tech only applying to BlackBerry branded hardware ??
    01-07-19 12:55 PM
    That's bonkers
    What do you mean by that? I wanted to see if someone had to face this issue before resetting it as the problem comes from switching on. When you reset it needs to turn on and off a couple of time I was afraid it would take like 4 days haha
    01-07-19 01:08 PM
    is "bonkers" an Inuit word or a French Canadian tech only applying to BlackBerry branded hardware ??
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bonkers
    01-07-19 02:41 PM
    What do you mean by that?
    I mean waiting one to ten hours is crazy. I do, however, understand your hesitation since it would need to restart. Personally, I never heard of it ever taking that long, but I get the feeling a wipe will help.
    01-07-19 02:44 PM
    Ok, thanks a lot for your answer!
    The 10 hours is the maximum range and I usually go to sleep and try again in the morning. But it's never less than 1 hour I think which is annoying already...

I'll wait until a time I'm on holidays before wiping it but I'll put here the results.
    01-07-19 09:58 PM