Ive got a keyOne, had it a few months, no trouble til past couple of weeks.... I've been told I need to chk my proximity sensor OR DO A HARD RESET ...dont know how TO DO EITHER ON THE KEYoNE...
    So I've been taking all my calls on speaker to prevent the other party from having to listen to my phone dial on it's own during our conversations.... ( i do NOT let the phone touch my face and it seems to typically be the numbers 2 and 3).. even when on speaker phone? this is particularly frustrating when dealing with automated dialing systems and not "selecting" the number i really need.. PLEASE ADVISE!!
    12-10-17 12:51 PM
    Ive got a keyOne, had it a few months, no trouble til past couple of weeks.... I've been told I need to chk my proximity sensor OR DO A HARD RESET ...dont know how TO DO EITHER ON THE KEYoNE...
    So I've been taking all my calls on speaker to prevent the other party from having to listen to my phone dial on it's own during our conversations.... ( i do NOT let the phone touch my face and it seems to typically be the numbers 2 and 3).. even when on speaker phone? this is particularly frustrating when dealing with automated dialing systems and not "selecting" the number i really need.. PLEASE ADVISE!!
    Reset: Press/hold Power button for 32 seconds ignoring the screen logos/etc and ignoring any vibrations or other sounds. Just HOLD it.

Blackberry Virtual Expert is an app that can test certain features but you may have to search for it as it may not be available for the KeyOne. There's also a Support Center app which also seems to be limited where it is available.
    12-10-17 01:29 PM
    Reset: Press/hold Power button for 32 seconds ignoring the screen logos/etc and ignoring any vibrations or other sounds. Just HOLD it.

Blackberry Virtual Expert is an app that can test certain features but you may have to search for it as it may not be available for the KeyOne. There's also a Support Center app which also seems to be limited where it is available.
    Nice try, but...Hard reset DID NOT fix this for me. Anyone else have any ideas?
    Thanks, in advance.
    06-21-18 08:01 PM
    Nice try, but...Hard reset DID NOT fix this for me. Anyone else have any ideas?
    Thanks, in advance.
    Did you try the Support Center app? It does test the Proximity Sensory.

If it is not available for your device/jurisdiction you can find it

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/blackb...-apk-download/
    06-21-18 10:21 PM