Does anyone know why my bbb100-1 is stuck on the Android Feb update? I tried to check update all the time and it keeps saying it's has the latest update already. I hate to force update and wipe everything. Does anyone have a solution or reason why it doesn't update anymore?
    08-03-19 08:46 AM
    Does anyone know why my bbb100-1 is stuck on the Android Feb update? I tried to check update all the time and it keeps saying it's has the latest update already. I hate to force update and wipe everything. Does anyone have a solution or reason why it doesn't update anymore?
    Just use the June autoloader.

/blackberry-keyone-f445/aby299-autoloader-keyone-june-patch-1173379/
    08-03-19 09:32 AM
    I'm curious as to why someone has to use an autoloader for the US unlocked model and why there is no over the air update if such a thing exists by the autoloader?
    08-03-19 10:29 AM
    I'm curious as to why someone has to use an autoloader for the US unlocked model and why there is no over the air update if such a thing exists by the autoloader?
    You have better chance at solving poverty and hunger since it seems fragmentation is partially to blame. Don't things like previously using autoloader throw further OTA updates off cycle?
    08-03-19 11:19 AM
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1381535354
    08-03-19 11:22 AM
    So does that mean they hardly sold any bbb100-1 to justify neglecting that model for so long ??
    08-03-19 03:01 PM
    So does that mean they hardly sold any bbb100-1 to justify neglecting that model for so long ??
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    08-03-19 03:08 PM
    I'm curious about a couple of things:
    1. Does your spreadsheet update automatically or do you have to add changes manually?
    2. The right-hand cell border is darkened after the last update for some variants, including my beloved PRD-63116-001, but not others. Does that mean something?
      Why is my BBB100-1 stuck on the Feb update?-20190805_spready.png

Thanks.
    08-05-19 07:34 AM
    I'm curious about a couple of things:
    1. Does your spreadsheet update automatically or do you have to add changes manually?
    2. The right-hand cell border is darkened after the last update for some variants, including my beloved PRD-63116-001, but not others. Does that mean something?
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190805_spready.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	445611

Thanks.
    The spreadsheet itself is updated manually based on my frequent server searches.

I added the line at the 24 month mark, but some variants continue to receive updates anyway.
    rolfep likes this.
    08-05-19 08:16 AM
    I added the line
    Why is my BBB100-1 stuck on the Feb update?-20190808_no-update.pngWhy is my BBB100-1 stuck on the Feb update?-noupdateforyou.jpgWhy is my BBB100-1 stuck on the Feb update?-icon_berserkf.gif

Why is my BBB100-1 stuck on the Feb update?-whistle.gif
    08-08-19 09:07 AM
    My AT&T KeyOne was stuck on February for several months. I called AT&T in April and they scheduled at update. several days later, it updated to March. Then in late June it auto updated April, May, and June updates all on one day. Why? I have no idea.

Two weeks ago it auto updated July.
    08-10-19 07:30 AM
    My AT&T KeyOne was stuck on February for several months. I called AT&T in April and they scheduled at update. several days later, it updated to March. Then in late June it auto updated April, May, and June updates all on one day. Why? I have no idea.

Two weeks ago it auto updated July.
    And now you've got a new one waiting for you - the July patch.

You just have to check occasionally.

08-10-19 07:38 AM
    And now you've got a new one waiting for you - the July patch.

You just have to check occasionally.

It's not the lack of checking. I checked often, about once a week. The screen read, "Current software is up to date" even though it was three months old. This is why I called AT&T Support to get it fixed.

Then, one day, I got three auto updates in a row. Two weeks ago it auto updated to July 5th.
    08-10-19 08:42 AM
    I’ve had a similar issue with my device starting last November. Every time I checked it showed up to date. I bought a Pixel 3 about the same time so I just let the BB sit. Few months later I tried again no luck. Called AT&T and told them I’m months behind so what did they do, they pushed me November 2018 patch only. Crap. Back in the box. Fast forward to June 2019 and I check for updates. No love. This time I said screw it the phone is backed up so I’ll try wiping the phone and see if that works. Sure enough I was able to down load 7 monthly updates. Recently the July update wouldn’t download unless I wiped the phone clean and started all over again.
    I know it sounds like blasphemy but personally if the security patches stopped then I’d just recycle this nostalgic experiment and move on.
    08-10-19 10:00 AM
    I’ve had a similar issue with my device starting last November. Every time I checked it showed up to date. I bought a Pixel 3 about the same time so I just let the BB sit. Few months later I tried again no luck. Called AT&T and told them I’m months behind so what did they do, they pushed me November 2018 patch only. Crap. Back in the box. Fast forward to June 2019 and I check for updates. No love. This time I said screw it the phone is backed up so I’ll try wiping the phone and see if that works. Sure enough I was able to down load 7 monthly updates. Recently the July update wouldn’t download unless I wiped the phone clean and started all over again.
    I know it sounds like blasphemy but personally if the security patches stopped then I’d just recycle this nostalgic experiment and move on.
    Right now, the AT&T KEYone variant still gets updates but I think we’re close to 24 month commitment expiration but I won’t complain since it’s based on the original device variant. From that perspective, we’re probably 3-4 months past what’s owed.
    08-10-19 10:09 AM
    Personally, I wish I was on February still. I never really had crashing or freezing problems ... but since the June update installed, this seems to happen more frequently.

Not every day ... but I've probably seen more in the last month or so, than I have in two years. Am I the only one?
    08-13-19 01:20 PM