Hi all, it's very hard for me to say that I am not going to buy another blackberry device. in Feb 18 I brought my Blackberry Keyone device, it was very good but then I realize that I don't have one of the language Keyboard(Punjabi) which other android phones does have.

I did contact Blackberry customer care three times during this1.5 year and still don't have any solution.

Second, the even worse thing, the device play store doesn't update automatically. Eben when I manually push updates all the apps keeps downloading (buffering) forever till the time I restart my device. Again I did talk to customer care and nothing was resolved.

I really don't know if BB doesn't want to support its customers then why it's selling all these devices.
    07-30-19 04:22 PM
    Hi all, it's very hard for me to say that I am not going to buy another blackberry device. in Feb 18 I brought my Blackberry Keyone device, it was very good but then I realize that I don't have one of the language Keyboard(Punjabi) which other android phones does have.

I did contact Blackberry customer care three times during this1.5 year and still don't have any solution.

Second, the even worse thing, the device play store doesn't update automatically. Eben when I manually push updates all the apps keeps downloading (buffering) forever till the time I restart my device. Again I did talk to customer care and nothing was resolved.

I really don't know if BB doesn't want to support its customers then why it's selling all these devices.
    1) BlackBerry doesn't sell phones anymore... they license out the brand. I suspect you bought a KEYone that was sold and supported by Optiemus. If you have issues that's who you'll have to contact. But they aren't known for their support practices.

2) Only buy a product that does what you need. Beauty of a VKB device is how easy it is to support other languages. Install a new VKB keyboard app that has Punjabi support... but how that affect the PKB....

3) Go to Settings > Apps or Application Manager - Scroll across to All and then down to the Google Play Store app. - Open the app details and tap the Force stop button. -Next tap on the Clear data button. If that doesn't work, do a Factory Reset of the phone.
    07-31-19 07:50 AM
    4) Sell this piece of junk!! Optiemus disappeared and leftany customers alone. Sorry!
    07-31-19 08:47 AM
    1). I believe that Blackberry was diverting me to Optiemus.. So I am sorry if I missed an advance warning about their services.

2). I did check other Keyone devices and they do have preloaded Punjabi Keyboard like others keyboards.

3). FYI I did reset, and after that, I had two software updates. But still, the situation is the same.

Looks like this WAS my last hope to reach BB for any sign.
    07-31-19 04:51 PM
    1). I believe that Blackberry was diverting me to Optiemus.. So I am sorry if I missed an advance warning about their services.

2). I did check other Keyone devices and they do have preloaded Punjabi Keyboard like others keyboards.

3). FYI I did reset, and after that, I had two software updates. But still, the situation is the same.

Looks like this WAS my last hope to reach BB for any sign.
    What PRD # is your device?
    07-31-19 09:26 PM