OP may be new to Android but he has a point and those of you that don't admit - you just gave up and don't express your opinion. Did you vote in 2016 election? Result is obvious.

For example, why the heck doesn't it switch you to LTE when WiFi isn't working?

Another one is - you can't simply turn off LTE modem, you have to turn on airplane, then manually turn on WiFi and BT if needed.

Default clock app has no secons, seriously, why do I need to download another clock app.

And notifications? What notifications you should ask...pathetic.

Posted via CB10
    selchukny and rayporsche like this.
    06-23-17 10:53 PM
    No, he had a good example of poor software integration and fragmentation.
    But he was objectively incorrect.
    06-23-17 11:07 PM
    OP may be new to Android but he has a point and those of you that don't admit - you just gave up and don't express your opinion. Did you vote in 2016 election? Result is obvious.

Another one is - you can't simply turn off LTE modem, you have to turn on airplane, then manually turn on WiFi and BT if needed.

Default clock app has no secons, seriously, why do I need to download another clock app.

Posted via CB10
    But by downloading apps you can tailor the experience to your exact needs or preferences - which may be drastically different from others. You no longer need to contend with the lowest common denominator.

The File Manager is a good example. With Solid Explorer, you can do infinitely more than the rather simplistic BB10 file manager.
    06-23-17 11:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    Um... you can just turn off mobile networks without turning on airplane mode... So, should we once again point this out as an example of people not knowing how to use the OS again?

And what about notifications? With Yaata as my SMS app, I have more customization than I had with BB10.

And what about the election? I'm sure you're smart and you meant the primaries right? Or did you actually believe the other option was any better? Lol. Guess they fooled a lot of people. You realize they are buddies right and all of it was pretty much planned?? Lol. Let me guess, don't blame me, I voted for Kodos??? Hahahaha
    F3lix likes this.
    06-23-17 11:35 PM
    Um... you can just turn off mobile networks without turning on airplane mode... So, should we once again point this out as an example of people not knowing how to use the OS again?

And what about notifications? With Yaata as my SMS app, I have more customization than I had with BB10.

And what about the election? I'm sure you're smart and you meant the primaries right? Or did you actually believe the other option was any better? Lol. Guess they fooled a lot of people. You realize they are buddies right and all of it was pretty much planned?? Lol. Let me guess, don't blame me, I voted for Kodos??? Hahahaha
    Lol right! This is the divided states of America, there is no such thing as a Democrat or republican lol do people actually believe their vote counts lol too rich
    06-24-17 05:28 AM
    You are simply not used to Android. Don't worry, it will come and you will wonder how you ever got along without it.
    Or he/she just doesn't like it.
    nappalonia likes this.
    06-24-17 07:29 AM
    But by downloading apps you can tailor the experience to your exact needs or preferences - which may be drastically different from others. You no longer need to contend with the lowest common denominator.

The File Manager is a good example. With Solid Explorer, you can do infinitely more than the rather simplistic BB10 file manager.
    I like Android, but more is not always more.
    The_Passporter likes this.
    06-24-17 07:30 AM
    I agree with the OP. phone and os are a joke. let's admit it, 90% of us bought it for nostalgic reasons, nothing more. it is what it is, nothing we can do, blackberry has been dead for a long time now and it's not coming back.
    rayporsche likes this.
    06-24-17 08:03 AM
    Wait a second. There are phones that have HDMI ports?
    no it doesn't.. miracast
    06-24-17 08:43 AM
    I agree with the OP. phone and os are a joke. let's admit it, 90% of us bought it for nostalgic reasons, nothing more. it is what it is, nothing we can do, blackberry has been dead for a long time now and it's not coming back.
    I must be part of that 10% because I don't buy things for nostalgia. I buy things to suit my needs...

But I get the psychological need to believe that one's own opinion must be the majority opinion...
    06-24-17 09:32 AM
    Good for you, if you are happy with a cheap, crappy, horribly made replica of what once was an amazing device, then I'm happy for you . I get the need to think one gets the so called psychological needs of others in a discussion about phones. Amazing skills, bro
    06-24-17 09:52 AM
    Good for you, if you are happy with a cheap, crappy, horribly made replica of what once was an amazing device, then I'm happy for you . I get the need to think one gets the so called psychological needs of others in a discussion about phones. Amazing skills, bro
    "I get the need to think one gets the so called psychological needs of others in a discussion about phones."

Bro, was that even English? lol

Edit: Ok, I've re-read it 3 times and I think I got it, hahaha.
    fankuan likes this.
    06-24-17 09:58 AM
    Good for you, if you are happy with a cheap, crappy, horribly made replica of what once was an amazing device...
    I've used the KEYᵒⁿᵉ as my primary device for a few days now, with a long history of exclusive BlackBerry use going back to the 7100i. I just don't see where you're coming from.

The KEYᵒⁿᵉ seems rock solid, and I am almost prepared to say that it's the best BlackBerry-branded device ever made. I will have to hold off a couple of months to make a final verdict on that of course.
    xpxpxpxp and macberry33 like this.
    06-24-17 09:59 AM
    Oh really? Last time checked on the MM Priv it didn't work. The Priv forum has threads on it to confirm it doesnt work.

So in Nougat it is working again? Good to know.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-17 11:05 AM
    I've used the KEYᵒⁿᵉ as my primary device for a few days now, with a long history of exclusive BlackBerry use going back to the 7100i. I just don't see where you're coming from.

The KEYᵒⁿᵉ seems rock solid, and I am almost prepared to say that it's the best BlackBerry-branded device ever made. I will have to hold off a couple of months to make a final verdict on that of course.
    I agree. I love this KeyOne. The KeyOne and the Passport are probably the best two devices I've ever used. I don't get the hate that a few people have for it. Complaining about a lack of hdmi in the chromecast Era seems strange too.
    fankuan and super_rigel like this.
    06-24-17 11:32 AM
    Screenshot or no you can't.

You can turn off mobile DATA but not the 3G/LTE modem/radio like you can on BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by djsvet; 06-24-17 at 02:13 PM.
    06-24-17 01:11 PM
    One more fail of Keyone - need to reboot it every week or 3-4 days to resolve fingerprint sensor errors or slow response of system
    06-27-17 05:38 AM
    One more fail of Keyone - need to reboot it every week or 3-4 days to resolve fingerprint sensor errors or slow response of system
    This is not typical. I've has zero fingerprint and/or lag issues. Probably just the OS build you're on. I'm sure software issues will be ironed out over the next month or two.
    super_rigel likes this.
    06-27-17 07:19 AM
    This is not typical. I've has zero fingerprint and/or lag issues. Probably just the OS build you're on. I'm sure software issues will be ironed out over the next month or two.
    That's why I'll wait until hopefully most of the hardware and software issues are resolved.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-17 07:50 AM
    It doesn't support video out though
    06-27-17 09:23 AM
    It doesn't support video out though
    Use Chromecast. No cables required.
    06-27-17 09:28 AM
    I want video out so I can use android auto in my truck haha.
    06-27-17 09:36 AM
    Use Chromecast. No cables required.
    as usual a la Apple answer from this guy.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-17 01:35 PM
    as usual a la Apple answer from this guy.

Posted via CB10
    Chromecast? Apple?
    06-27-17 01:52 PM
    I want video out so I can use android auto in my truck haha.
    Doesn't Android Auto use USB only?

Posted via CB10
    06-27-17 02:09 PM
137 ... 23456