Why I can’t delete or select multiple sms for delete from my SMS inbox (The Hub dose not delete the whole SMS in the inbox because I am always changing my mobile and old SMS are always needed and transferred among my devices)

I have select one by one and final action to select delete icon which is not realistic

Why there is not pre option command or icon to select all inbox SMS to delete them all in one within seconds

This was very disappointed by Blackberry android as the other android are having the option for that !!!

Any one has touched this side ?
    01-21-18 12:21 PM
    Why I can’t delete or select multiple sms for delete from my SMS inbox
    Ask Google. This isn't a 'BlackBerry' problem. If you're using the stock messaging app, it doesn't allow you to select all and then delete. Use the vast resources of the Google Play Store and find a different SMS app that does allow for it (Try Textra). Not sure why you'd be disappointed at BlackBerry, in this case, the function they included, the BlackBerry Hub, has the ability to select all and delete all. But as you stated, you're not using that as you switch devices a lot and instead, are presumably using 'Messages'. The solution is an easy fix. Stop using 'Messages'.
    01-21-18 06:15 PM
    All Samsung Android phones allow delete all SMS & call logs too. When I had a Priv, the lack of these 2 options irritated me to no end. Even the iPhone has multiple sms delete at once, but not for calls.

So guess its down to BB & not Google/Android.
    01-22-18 07:58 AM