Prime Day Deals:FireTV Stick $15 | Echo Dot $23
    I mean I have already given up on tempered glass solutions since none exist for the curved edges of the screen but I can't seem to find a solid screen protector for my KeyOne device to date. Every recommendation thread I've spent hours going through have been shutdown within the day of posting. Anyone have any solid leads?
    08-19-18 10:56 PM
    I mean I have already given up on tempered glass solutions since none exist for the curved edges of the screen but I can't seem to find a solid screen protector for my KeyOne device to date. Every recommendation thread I've spent hours going through have been shutdown within the day of posting. Anyone have any solid leads?
    How long have you had your keyone?
    08-19-18 11:22 PM
    How long have you had your keyone?
    Since it got released. Just setup my key2 today and realized my frustrations with finding screen protectors resurface all over again. Pretty sure I'm gonna run into that same issue with the K2 now.
    08-19-18 11:24 PM
    Since it got released. Just setup my key2 today and realized my frustrations with finding screen protectors resurface all over again. Pretty sure I'm gonna run into that same issue with the K2 now.
    How is the screen on your Keyone? I too have had one since release and I only have had a screen protector on for 2 days (tempered glass with curved edges) since it messed with the capacitive buttons. Still not one scratch on my screen 14 months in and frankly I don't even give it a second thought.
    08-19-18 11:40 PM
    frankly I don't even give it a second thought.
    Thank goodness , most days it’s difficult for you to get that first thought out!
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    08-20-18 09:58 PM
    Thank goodness , most days it’s difficult for you to get that first thought out!
    Some times my thoughts get caught up in the space time continuum and I have to take the time to choose which thoughts will cause the least harm. Then I open up the zipper in the space time continuum and flush out all the safest thoughts and then start up the Hoyt-Clagwell tractor and process with thrashing.
    Carjackd likes this.
    08-20-18 10:13 PM
    Some times my thoughts get caught up in the space time continuum and I have to take the time to choose which thoughts will cause the least harm. Then I open up the zipper in the space time continuum and flush out all the safest thoughts and then start up the Hoyt-Clagwell tractor and process with thrashing.
    My point exactly
    08-21-18 10:45 AM
    Just buy one of those screen protectors with the black contours, they do go over the capacitive buttons though so make sure you line the holes up carefully

I have one for my BE K1

As for KEY2, alot of them now have the glass go up and over the capacitive buttons, therefore not hindering the sensitivity
    08-21-18 12:03 PM
    I recently got the IQ Shield screen protector, no complains so far. It's not glass, and the wet install is kinda messy, but it adjusts to the curved edges and I haven't felt any loss of sensibility, even on the capacitive buttons.

As far as scratch protection goes, I've had it on for a couple of weeks now, it's holding up pretty well so far.
    08-21-18 12:27 PM
    I recently got the IQ Shield screen protector, no complains so far. It's not glass, and the wet install is kinda messy, but it adjusts to the curved edges and I haven't felt any loss of sensibility, even on the capacitive buttons.

As far as scratch protection goes, I've had it on for a couple of weeks now, it's holding up pretty well so far.
    Those protectors are good. I recommend them for any curved-glass display. I just can't stand how they feel when compared to an oleophobic glass surface.
    08-21-18 01:55 PM

Nice to finally see a solid response to my topic. Will give your suggestion a go. My super crappy screen protector is just about wearing out completely and is long overdue for a replacement.
    08-21-18 04:29 PM
    I found one on ebay recently that is actually decent. this is my fourth try and I will be sticking with this one. Its just a standard tempered glass. the edges are slightly rounded. no black on the edges or over the home buttons.

SuperGuardZ® Tempered Glass Screen Protector For BlackBerry Keyone / Mer...
    09-04-18 01:02 PM
    I'm probably going to order the Skinomi Techskin (TM) for my KeyOne, which I've decided to keep (the red Key2LE isn't quite red enough for me, so I'm going to grab the Seidio Surface case). I've used Skinomi's before and they've always been good to me.

Going to be honest, I kind of wish Gadgetwraps did more phone skins. The one I've got on my Pebble Time was basically invisible after a couple of days. Like, you can barely tell there's a skin on it.
    09-29-18 03:13 PM

It exists.

One of those $2 PET screen protectors. I've only needed to use 1. Okay 2. The first time i uses one of the TPU ones which worked too but i had a strand of hair under it that bothered me and then removed and put it back on too many times stretching it out.

It didn't crack though and sensitive what? Lol
    Last edited by wentouch; 09-30-18 at 12:15 AM.
    09-29-18 11:58 PM