I need to see the actual time of calls in my call history. I use this for, among other things, tracking my overtime. However, all I can see now is very generic things, like 4 hours ago, 7 days ago, etc. This is not good enough. Other Android phones show the exact time of the calls, and my other Blackberries used to do that too. So why not the Keyone?
    03-26-19 10:38 AM
    However, all I can see now is very generic things, like 4 hours ago, 7 days ago, etc. This is not good enough.
    Been a while since I used a KEYone, but doesn't tapping on the call take you to more detailed info?
    03-26-19 01:15 PM
    I need to see the actual time of calls in my call history. I use this for, among other things, tracking my overtime. However, all I can see now is very generic things, like 4 hours ago, 7 days ago, etc. This is not good enough. Other Android phones show the exact time of the calls, and my other Blackberries used to do that too. So why not the Keyone?
    I was wondering the same thing, why do I have to do extra steps just to get basic info
    RLeeSimon likes this.
    03-26-19 02:40 PM
    Yes, I just learned today that I could get the time by clicking on the call. It was after I sent in my comment that I found that out! However, I'm sure that before I could see the actual time in the list of calls, and that's what I see on other Android phones. So at least I can get the information eventually, but not as quickly and easily as before.
    03-26-19 03:07 PM
    I was wondering the same thing, why do I have to do extra steps just to get basic info
    You bring a question I have had since Passport, my first BlackBerry experience. How come it takes many taps to get somewhere on BlackBerry devices while previously my Windows Mobile and webOS got there with fewer taps or gestures and way less folderol?
    03-26-19 03:57 PM
    You bring a question I have had since Passport, my first BlackBerry experience. How come it takes many taps to get somewhere on BlackBerry devices while previously my Windows Mobile and webOS got there with fewer taps or gestures and way less folderol?
    Because.. Android lol.
    Rico4you likes this.
    03-26-19 04:43 PM