Here are my two main gripes, coming from the old BB10 Calendar:

1) For recurring events, you can no longer update "only this istance". If you try to update or delete one instance of a recurring event (e.g., one meeting got canceled for that week), it will only give you the option of "Delete all events in this series" or "Change this and all future events"

2) The month view on the old BB10 calendar arranged events to show whether it took up the morning/afternoon/evening/whole day. The new one just stacks each event at the top of the day, no matter when it occurs.

Anyone have any solutions or better alternaives? I'm using Calendar version 2.2142.1.5605
    05-30-22 06:57 AM
    Sorry but Android BlackBerry Calendar has been an EOL product for pretty much five years.... they stopped major development and put it on life support only. I'm sure if BlackBerry or TCL had more sucess selling phones, the software package would have been greatly improved.

When I used Android, Microsoft package is what I had found worked best for my usage....
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-31-22 10:32 AM
    calendar arranged events to show whether it took up the morning/afternoon/evening/whole day.
    Y'know I've never noticed this, but to be fair most of my events are All Day so I don't miss the timeframe and forget lol 😊

My only one issue on a KEYᵒⁿᵉ was how dark theme would at #random switch back to reg Light theme. After it happened a few times I just left it alone. Never was a problem on the Priv tho, for some reason.
    06-03-22 11:58 AM