I mean in all honesty, what made you purchase this instead of the other (better) devices around?
    09-15-17 02:26 PM
    Keyboard.....
    Security......

Not much else other than just a die hard BlackBerry fan.
    09-15-17 02:33 PM
    My Z10 and Passport were literally dying.
    TomatoPaste and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    09-15-17 02:39 PM
    Keyboard.....
    Security......

Not much else other than just a die hard BlackBerry fan.
    Good enough reasons Dunt Dunt Don't .
    09-15-17 02:45 PM
    Always a BB fan but...
    PKB - No other option out there
    Security
    Looks
    Different - Because everyone and their pool boy has an iPhone
    Battery Life - Wow!

The word "better" is very subjective, because I don't watch movies and play games on my phone. Why because like most people I have a big screen TV at home with nice speakers and if I wanna play video games I have a game console at home.
    jamesharmeling and TCM01 like this.
    09-15-17 03:15 PM
    Didn't want an iPhone or a Samsung
    clarejenkins likes this.
    09-15-17 04:08 PM
    because it looked like the perfect mix of BlackBerry and Android
    clarejenkins likes this.
    09-15-17 04:10 PM
    I mean in all honesty, what made you purchase this instead of the other (better) devices around?
    So there's like a set "better" phone than others? What about for my car? What's the "best" car for all of us to buy?

I don't know, I've lived my life thinking that these things are down to personal preference or personal wants/needs in what we buy. And that there's only what's best for you. I didn't realize that there's only one set "better" or "worse" when it comes to phones. So please, tell me what I should have bought instead.

But before I will soon be enlightened, I bought this phone because I value typing accurately. I have 52 keyboard shortcuts so I don't need to clutter my homescreen with icons and I have quick one-button access to all of my commonly used apps as well as speed dialing and texting all of my commonly used contacts. I also enjoy having a CPU/battery combo that is almost guaranteed to last me through the day, sometimes 2 if I'm not using it heavily, because a phone that still has power is infinitely faster and more useful than a phone with "better" specs that's out of battery. I like that the body is made out of aluminum instead of plastic and it's left uncolored to prove it... And with the CTRL shortcuts I can easily select all, copy, cut, and paste using them. I also like being able to move my cursor using the capacitive keyboard.

But I don't know, I guess I should have gotten that glass slab over there with the faster CPU. You know, because it's better...
    09-15-17 04:13 PM
    The PKB. I like going backwards to what works best for me.
    Bucky2016 likes this.
    09-15-17 04:14 PM
    Always a BB fan but...
    Security
    Looks
    Battery Life - Wow!

The word "better" is very subjective, because I don't watch movies and play games on my phone. Why because like most people I have a big screen TV at home with nice speakers and if I wanna play video games I have a game console at home.
    these are my reasons exactly as well, except that I do my media consumption and video game playing on my KEYone as well and it's perfectly fine!
    09-15-17 04:57 PM
    keyboard + battery life.
    pnfitz likes this.
    09-15-17 05:11 PM
    Hmm I though I did buy the Better phone......
    09-15-17 05:41 PM
    I've first purchased a passport which I loved dearly but became abandoned and less useful even though the form factor was absolutely the best. I moved on to a priv which I like very much even though it has Heating and difficult keyboard and some other foibles. the straw that broke the camel's back was the failure of the USB port and even though I sent it to apparently a capable repair shop, the repair was short-lived and a few weeks later it stopped working again. Happily QI charging save the day and I'm still able to use the device but I do not any longer use it as a phone. That leads us to the keyone. Purchased out of desperation and needing a physical keyboard, I reluctantly threw down a nice chunk of cash to get the phone and I have some mixed feelings about it and also some regret or even close to upset and anger over the fact that they produce the 4GB Ram device with 64GB memory only after getting a lot of people to throw down for the Lesser model. yet the thing seems to work quickly and smoothly. The screen is not as nice as the proof. The keyboard is a little better than the proof. Butt the multi-language capacity doesn't seem to be quite as useful. Nothing is perfect.
    09-15-17 05:47 PM
    So there's like a set "better" phone than others? What about for my car? What's the "best" car for all of us to buy?

I don't know, I've lived my life thinking that these things are down to personal preference or personal wants/needs in what we buy. And that there's only what's best for you. I didn't realize that there's only one set "better" or "worse" when it comes to phones. So please, tell me what I should have bought instead.

But before I will soon be enlightened, I bought this phone because I value typing accurately. I have 52 keyboard shortcuts so I don't need to clutter my homescreen with icons and I have quick one-button access to all of my commonly used apps as well as speed dialing and texting all of my commonly used contacts. I also enjoy having a CPU/battery combo that is almost guaranteed to last me through the day, sometimes 2 if I'm not using it heavily, because a phone that still has power is infinitely faster and more useful than a phone with "better" specs that's out of battery. I like that the body is made out of aluminum instead of plastic and it's left uncolored to prove it... And with the CTRL shortcuts I can easily select all, copy, cut, and paste using them. I also like being able to move my cursor using the capacitive keyboard.

But I don't know, I guess I should have gotten that glass slab over there with the faster CPU. You know, because it's better...
    Did "better" trigger you?
    MikeX74 likes this.
    09-15-17 06:22 PM
    Always a BB fan but...
    Security
    Looks
    Battery Life - Wow!

Aptly put 👏
    09-15-17 06:23 PM
    Simply, physical keyboard, and that pretty much eliminates almost every other phone.
    ObiGeorge likes this.
    09-15-17 07:05 PM
    Physical keyboard. I did not have any BB before, but I had keyboard androids: HTC Desire Z (horizontal hinge keyboard), Samsung Galaxy Relay 4G (horizontal slider keyboard). I skipped the Priv - was not impressed by holding the phone wth keyboard open in my hands. KeyOne is a physical keyboard phone release after very long period of time. For me it was a must have.
    clarejenkins likes this.
    09-15-17 08:09 PM
    Did "better" trigger you?
    LMAO! "Hm, I have nothing productive to say, what should I reply instead? Oh, I got it!" :'D
    09-15-17 08:12 PM
    Total accident. In fact I'm answering on my Passport. Won a lowball offer on EBAY, and now I'm not sure I want it.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-17 08:14 PM
    these are my reasons exactly as well, except that I do my media consumption and video game playing on my KEYone as well and it's perfectly fine!
    Same as above.

I chose the KEYone because to me it is the BETTER device. Long battery life, PKB with it's advanced capacitative features (I use my phone heavily for work as a recruiter - notes, calls, texting, LinkedIn etc.), great screen size for watching videos, expandable memory, good balance of smooth processor and battery size, gorgeous looks, great call quality, solid feel and just the honest goodness of having this one of a kind classic device back in my hands. Absolutely loving it!
    09-15-17 08:19 PM
    because it is a true blackberry with a new OS
    09-15-17 08:41 PM
    Total accident. In fact I'm answering on my Passport. Won a lowball offer on EBAY, and now I'm not sure I want it.

Posted via CB10
    Funny, I sold one at way over MSRP...
    pnfitz likes this.
    09-15-17 08:47 PM
    Keyboard, battery life. Don't need another reason.
    09-15-17 08:58 PM
    It's a great work phone to write long emails on. Not sure how people type on those screens without have to always look at their fingers.

And the KeyTwo isn't available yet, so nothing better.
    09-15-17 09:28 PM
    Have an iPhone. Want a PBK, BlackBerry, and Android as my second device. Best of all worlds tbh. Touchscreen and iOS. PBK and Android.
    Delirious D likes this.
    09-15-17 09:35 PM
106 123 ...