I have a Blackberry Keyone I bought late last year from AT&T. Around July 1st I got a notification that there was a software update for my phone. I now can't seem to access any photographs taken before June 28th and I have a yellow warning shield saying "Unused permissions detected".... any advice for either retrieving my pictures or fixing what may be another issue?
    07-08-19 09:15 AM
    I have a Blackberry Keyone I bought late last year from AT&T. Around July 1st I got a notification that there was a software update for my phone. I now can't seem to access any photographs taken before June 28th and I have a yellow warning shield saying "Unused permissions detected".... any advice for either retrieving my pictures or fixing what may be another issue?
    The warning is simply from DTEK - suggesting you can turn off selected permissions that aren't being used. This isn't related.

Were your photos on an SD card?
    Sarahr19 likes this.
    07-08-19 09:39 AM
    Weirdly I can access my older photos through the File icon... I think I might have an issue with a software update though because the BlackberryHub/SlashInbox says the app update is still (?) installing. Should I just try and delete and re-install?
    07-08-19 10:43 AM
    Weirdly I can access my older photos through the File icon... I think I might have an issue with a software update though because the BlackberryHub/SlashInbox says the app update is still (?) installing. Should I just try and delete and re-install?
    So, the photos are there, it's just that your photo app is messed up. Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.

What app update are you referring to?

Maybe just restart your phone by holding down the power button for 32 seconds.
    Sarahr19 likes this.
    07-08-19 11:44 AM
    I personally use Google photos which saves all photos taken and stores them, when I switch phones I just sign in and all my pictures are there! have you tried this route?
    Sarahr19 likes this.
    07-10-19 02:03 AM
    I have... but now I can't save anything to my SD Card. Any suggestions?
    07-26-19 12:59 PM
    back-up card as it may be failing...
    07-27-19 11:20 AM