On my KeyOne the Clock is no longer in the centred, just happened? Was fine today (or maybe I didn't notice after the update 13 hours ago to the Clock app)?

Has this happened to anyone else?
    08-01-17 09:25 AM
    I did see someone else mention this. Not sure why, but you resize the widget ever so slightly by pressing and holding until the white box appears around it (as shown in the pic below) and then resize to the left or right to center it.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-01-17 09:37 AM
    Have you adjusted your "smallest width" in developer options?
    FF22 likes this.
    08-01-17 09:47 AM
    I did see someone else mention this. Not sure why, but you resize the widget ever so slightly by pressing and holding until the white box appears around it (as shown in the pic below) and then resize to the left or right to center it. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...16786a3730.jpg
    Thanks, that worked. Strange, I never resized it but somehow it happened...maybe due to the update? Anyway, all's well. That off centred clock was driving me nuts
    john_v likes this.
    08-01-17 12:04 PM
    Thanks, that worked. Strange, I never resized it but somehow it happened...maybe due to the update? Anyway, all's well. That off centred clock was driving me nuts
    Glad it worked. It does sound like an update borked the widget, in talking to a couple other people.
    08-01-17 12:16 PM
    Glad it worked. It does sound like an update borked the widget, in talking to a couple other people.
    I would like to be able to center the smaller version. This is an issue on both my PRIV and my KEYᵒⁿᵉ.
    08-01-17 12:30 PM
    I would like to be able to center the smaller version. This is an issue on both my PRIV and my KEYᵒⁿᵉ.
    Well can't help you there. Apparently the update did something to it.
    @BigBadWulf mentioned changing a setting in developer settings above
    08-01-17 12:33 PM
    Smaller
    08-01-17 12:35 PM