I bought 2nd hand but new in condition at 53k but few days after I saw on telemart that new phone price is now 58k.
    09-05-17 07:27 AM
    Supply & Demand?

Lot's of places of been selling the KEYone well over retail, as stock has been limited or even non-existent in some markets.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-05-17 07:38 AM
    58K???? That's the price of a New car in my neck of the woods....
    zephyr613 likes this.
    09-05-17 08:44 PM
    I think OP lives in Pakistan where the conversion to USD would be about 58K PKR to 550USD. So he bought a used one for 500USD and noticed on Telemart a new one was 550USD.
    09-05-17 08:58 PM
    Lol , forgot to put JK in there....
    09-05-17 09:08 PM
    Yes, I was somewhat annoyed to see at&t release the Space Black edition for $50 less. I try to comfort myself with the fact that I own mine outright and unlocked...

Posted via CB10
    FF22 and skinnymike1 like this.
    09-05-17 11:43 PM
    Yes, I was somewhat annoyed to see at&t release the Space Black edition for $50 less. I try to comfort myself with the fact that I own mine outright and unlocked...
    And if you had gotten it in May/June, then three months usage...
    09-06-17 01:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    Have you seen how much cheaper you can get a Galaxy S8 compared to when it launched.

KEYone was "launched" back in March, so price drop at this point is to be expected. Not sure a price drop and a change to the specs is normal... but oh well.
    09-06-17 01:12 PM
    Not everyone likes to play "pop the display"?
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    09-06-17 01:38 PM
    Not everyone likes to play "pop the display"?
    Surly not against the KEYone....
    skinnymike1 and wentouch like this.
    09-06-17 06:56 PM
    you disappoint me. I thought it was real drop... (new, not second hand)... well, after release, usually, you recover your design cost and you can start "dog fight" on price if you wish... But so far, I have not seen it yet (ATT 540 just carrier sub for chain you on their network for approx. 50.00 = including interest... ). can't wait for its drop in Canada for all black version... however, the BB ID can not be migrated from BB10 to K1 might be a killer for me... need gmail to sign up is another... So I am sitting on the fance now... may be get a 9982 instead at end of year...if price is right.
    09-06-17 06:57 PM
    you disappoint me. I thought it was real drop... (new, not second hand)... well, after release, usually, you recover your design cost and you can start "dog fight" on price if you wish... But so far, I have not seen it yet (ATT 540 just carrier sub for chain you on their network for approx. 50.00 = including interest... ). can't wait for its drop in Canada for all black version... however, the BB ID can not be migrated from BB10 to K1 might be a killer for me... need gmail to sign up is another... So I am sitting on the fance now... may be get a 9982 instead at end of year...if price is right.
    Kind of confused at what you said, but the original price was 550 (US). The AT&T price is 500. No interest. Even on a plan it's $16.67 for 30 months which comes to $500. Yes, you also pay for the data and voice plan, but that's a cost no matter what your phone is.
    09-06-17 08:01 PM
    let me try it again: 50 dollar difference (or discount) of ATT phone is the customer retainment fee. (present value possibly close to 60 dollar for ATT if you consider interest... because of the installment payment). those dollars will be included as business expanse (more or less get calculated in your or other chaps data rate to set package price). you basically get 50.00 discount and feel better, but fork over in the data plan to pay it... (just like some credit card give you 0.5% rebate when you do purchesing using their card... credit card charge store for fee, and you paid higher price for goods from the store... all hidden, but you feel better and thought you saved 0.5% of money everytime you go out to buy things). not sure it make sense to you or not ;-).
    09-06-17 10:12 PM
    however, the BB ID can not be migrated from BB10 to K1 might be a killer for me...
    I think it's BBM that can't be migrated between BB10 and Android. You'll still have one BBID to manage all your BlackBerry devices.
    09-06-17 10:19 PM
    BBID rule changed Sept. 1, check CB post and BB (not BBM/TCL) blog. you can no longer use one BBID for both BBOS7/10 and BB droid. BBOS7 and BB10 ID will remain with Blackberry, but droid ID will farm out for others to manage if I am not mistaken. (you better check it out). For me, with multiple BBOS7 and BB10 devices (9900, z10, z30), to get droid (K1) and set up new BBID, invite all the contact again would be a lot of work (I know eventually it will pay off... but if I need to do all that, I might as well jump to another platform - yet to see what is next... ). besides, I like BB still kept my ID, not farm out (not totally understand why is the limitation, but definitely sleep a bit better at night knowing the world most secure place holding my ID).
    FF22 likes this.
    09-06-17 10:34 PM