Ever since it was announced that the BlackBerry Keyboard upgrades had moved from beta to full use, I have been getting upgrade notifications daily. Ordinarily I really wouldn't care and just update but when this update wipes out previously learned words, etc., now this is becoming annoying. Any explanation for why this is happening daily?
    05-25-19 11:35 AM
    Bug fixes.
    05-25-19 11:49 AM
    I disabled the update of keyboard so as to avoid giving up multi-language support beyond 2 and also it's working fine... multiple bug fixes argues for my correct decision...
    05-25-19 12:05 PM
    I disabled the update of keyboard..
    Until the 3 languages are re-established.. Wishful thinking probably.
    05-27-19 07:00 AM
    Ever since it was announced that the BlackBerry Keyboard upgrades had moved from beta to full use, I have been getting upgrade notifications daily. Ordinarily I really wouldn't care and just update but when this update wipes out previously learned words, etc., now this is becoming annoying. Any explanation for why this is happening daily?
    I've installed all of the beta updates and my previously learned words remained. Maybe that "warning" has to do with the learned words of a third language. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    05-27-19 07:11 AM
    I've installed all of the beta updates and my previously learned words remained. Maybe that "warning" has to do with the learned words of a third language. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    The learned words only are erased when updating from v3 to v4. All subsequent updates of keyboard do not erase anything.
    Smokeaire likes this.
    05-27-19 08:08 AM
    The learned words only are erased when updating from v3 to v4. All subsequent updates of keyboard do not erase anything.
    That explains it since I've been on Beta since starting the "Mega" thread. You're explanation should clear up some of the confusion (at least mine). Thanks.
    05-27-19 08:21 AM
    Hi Cobalt. Love your BlackBerry Manager. I am using it in conjunction with the Hub+ from the PlayStore. However, whenever I transfer to a new phone or reinstall software I lose all my history on the BlackBerry keyboard. Is there a way to back it up to a cloud so I don't lose all my remember words? Thanks in advance!
    05-28-19 02:02 PM
    Hi Cobalt. Love your BlackBerry Manager. I am using it in conjunction with the Hub+ from the PlayStore. However, whenever I transfer to a new phone or reinstall software I lose all my history on the BlackBerry keyboard. Is there a way to back it up to a cloud so I don't lose all my remember words? Thanks in advance!
    You shouldn't need this version if you are using a BlackBerry K1, which is where this thread is located.
    anon(10387168) likes this.
    05-28-19 02:40 PM
    Just keeps getting better and better!
    05-28-19 05:53 PM