1- the PKB is unbeatable. None can say writing is faster on a touch screen.
    2- Shortcuts are something which makes u more efficient and faster. You get faster Access to the tools.
    3- there is something that used to make the BB Classic perfect: the trackpack . there is something you can not do on another phones by using the trackpack : select text, copy and paste.
    you didnt have to change the position of your hand to perform those actions.

For someone who sends, edit, foward, answer hundreds of emails a week , the BB PKB is a powerful tool.
    03-17-17 06:28 PM
    Cannot agree more (while I'm waiting patiently).

Posted via CB10
    03-17-17 07:19 PM
    I have to agree. I get flack on my PP, but efficiency is key for me and my job
    03-17-17 07:47 PM
    If typos and ridiculous autocorrects don't matter to you, then touch screen typing will be way faster. Sadly, this poor typing/writing style became widely accepted over the last years.
    Will the K1 help to change this trend? I hope so, but am sceptical.
    03-18-17 06:46 AM
    People would write entire novels on a BlackBerry 9900 or Q10. I would expect to be able to do this with a KEYone as well. The VKB autocorrect would give a very strange book indeed!
    03-18-17 08:27 PM
    If typos and ridiculous autocorrects don't matter to you, then touch screen typing will be way faster.
    Speak for yourself. I can type faster on my Classic's pkb and correct errors than I can on a vkb without trying to correct.
    03-18-17 11:19 PM
    Speak for yourself. I can type faster on my Classic's pkb and correct errors than I can on a vkb without trying to correct.
    You may have noticed that I tried to defend pkb use?
    Anyway, you typing on a pkb and correcting errors being faster than typing on a vkb without ever correcting any errors, wow, pkb typing genius, congrats!
    03-19-17 07:34 AM
    Anyway, you typing on a pkb and correcting errors being faster than typing on a vkb without ever correcting any errors, wow, pkb typing genius, congrats!
    LOL no that's backwards: I'm just THAT terrible with a vkb.
    03-19-17 08:38 AM
    If I recall correctly that is what people said when the z10 was released.
    03-19-17 11:04 AM
    "WHY AM I LOYAL TO BB and wait for the next BB ?"

...no, really, why am I?
    03-19-17 04:56 PM
    I am loyal regardless of whether another one will come. I am tempted to check out the Mercury, just to check it out.
    03-19-17 06:14 PM
    There are days I ask why am I so loyal to BlackBerry? Originally in 2009, it was to try the device everyone was talking about..... Now, I think I take a perverse pleasure in being contrarian.
    03-19-17 06:54 PM
    1. Because they are the only ones that still make a PKB

If there were other manufacturers of PKB phones, I would have no loyalty lol.
    03-22-17 09:11 PM
    2- Shortcuts are something which makes u more efficient and faster. You get faster Access to the tools.
    3- there is something that used to make the BB Classic perfect: the trackpack . there is something you can not do on another phones by using the trackpack : select text, copy and paste.
    you didnt have to change the position of your hand to perform those actions.

For someone who sends, edit, foward, answer hundreds of emails a week , the BB PKB is a powerful tool.
    Agreed.. to this day I still rip my hair out at the frustrations of inaccurate touch typing even tho I know I type correctly. Touch type accuracy is necessary if you need to type out large amounts of text like emails. It's a productivity issue. And wasting time constantly backspacing is just down right dumb.

Here is the same passage touch typed in one go:
    Agreed...To this day I still rip my hair out at the frustrations of I na curate touch fgpingeven this I know I type correctly fly. Touch typed ac ura y isis just down right dumb. necessary if you need to type out large amounts of text like emails. It's a product to ity kssue. And wasting g time consfantl backspacing ING is down right dym.

Exactly absurd! This is a joke and can't wait for a keyboard device. I'm definitely getting a K1.
    03-23-17 02:15 AM
    I think it's not necessarily about being faster, this is just a matter of practice and if you're skilled enough you'll be faster on a vkb as long as your using standard language most of the time!
    Just try to give someone a pkb who has been using vkb for the last few years, they will be painfully slow.

I want a pkb not because it is faster, but because I love the feel, I can 'feel my errors' (meaning I feel when I hit between the keys etc.) and I can look at the screen while typing like when typing on a PC, I think those are the real benefits of a pkb over a vkb
    03-23-17 02:53 AM
    , I can 'feel my errors' (meaning I feel when I hit between the keys etc.)
    Yeah, this is a big boon to accuracy that can't be replicated by a vkb. I know just by feel when I dun goofed, unlike with vkb where I have to see it.
    03-23-17 06:07 AM
    Well initially, it was because the BB I had, finally, just worked. And I refer to the 9700. It also did not take 10 minutes to reboot.
    I had BB in the past but it was miserable. So when I left my last job I was actually using a Razor. You know, the good ol days before app nonsense.
    Then went to the Samsung Blackjack with the Windows platform that sucked. So, going to a BB at THAT time (2006?) was night and day and it did well.
    Suffering through the 9800, the 9900 I limped to the Z10 and graduated to the Passport where I remain (despite flaws).
    So really I stayed because the core features I need, email, text, and phone calls worked well with a long life battery.
    That's the reason I stayed.
    Their missteps and lack of innovation after BB10, as well as before in not recognizing the iOS revolution has diminished my respect for them. I am not sure if I will go K1, but as the passport becomes less able to handle some tasks, I will consider it, mainly for the keyboard, and hopefully the battery will last the day.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-17 06:13 AM