my only complaint with the phone or flip case is that the flip covers up the camera lens.

the dtek60 finally solved this since the lens and window in the flip case lines up when you folded it back fir one handed photo taking, now I am screwed again and have to use two hands to take a snap shot due to the flip case getting in the way
    ug
    06-07-17 08:12 PM
    Was this from Amazon? Mine is still being shipped to me and I got the very first batch. TCL is slow as ****.
    Same here!! Waiting another week before I get the flip case. So far, just being extra careful laying the phone down.
    06-07-17 08:24 PM
    Hope the case comes soon!
    06-07-17 08:26 PM
    I didn't want a case either, but frankly was too scared to go completely naked. my compromise was to buy one of the cheap clear plastic cases that cover the sides and back. But then I used a hobby knife to carefully cut the plastic back from the ring. and am using only the ring. since it is clear it doesn't cover up much if any of the phone's beauty. and since it is raised I can set the phone face down on a surface without scratching it. and I can still feel the textured back. I wish someone would make an official ring to cover the perimeter of the phone. in the meantime mine looks barely there and gives me at least some protection.
    06-07-17 08:34 PM
    A holster? As in the old 9900 style with clip? Didn't realise they were available
    I have always used horizontal belt holsters with my phones from my RAZR dumb phone to today. I ride horses and it's a safety feature, plus I like to listen to music when I ride.
    Although the holster protects the phone, I can't bring myself to go naked. I'm sure I will get a call while on the horse, and will drop it - 6' to the dirt!!
    You can get generic holsters on Amazon or Ebay very cheaply, all sizes. My Dtek50 is in one sold for a Galaxy phone. Works with a thin TPU case and Spigen ring.

BB 9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Z30>
    Classic>Dtek50>
    06-07-17 08:52 PM
    Spigen Ring & Liquid-Armour. That is all.
    06-07-17 09:00 PM
    I haven't found a case that I like either?

I'm waiting on the Spigen tough armor to come as that's what's on all of my phones and is my favorite case.

Unit then, I'll rock it naked.
    Did Spigen say that they are working on a KEYᵒⁿᵉ case?
    06-07-17 09:02 PM
    Glad to see this thread. I just ordered my KEYone from Telus and was about to go online to look at cases. I have been rocking my Priv naked since no case worked for me - I hate flip cases for the way they feel/cover the camera, and the slider case restricted the slide mechanism. Not sure that I want to cover/hide the back of the KEYone.
    06-07-17 09:08 PM
    I have the bb flip case. Got it from Bell mobility
    I must check Bell out. Thanks for this info.
    06-07-17 09:12 PM
    Yes, ordered from Amazon.com
    06-07-17 09:22 PM
    Was this from Amazon? Mine is still being shipped to me and I got the very first batch. TCL is slow as ****.
    Yes, ordered from amazon.
    06-07-17 09:23 PM
    I bought a cheap case before I got mine but I really like it naked so I haven't been using one. Having said that, I just ordered the tetded leather case in white. I haven't received it yet but am hoping it will be one I will be satisfied with. I wouldn't mind a little protection but without compromise.
    I also like this option. The leather helps keep that quality texture feel. Would really like it in light gray.
    06-07-17 09:31 PM
    Did Spigen say that they are working on a KEYᵒⁿᵉ case?
    No nothing official. I just assumed (hoped) they would make one? Again, Spigen tough armor with the little carbon inserts are by far may favorite cases to use. I have had one for every single phone I've owned!

I hospital they make one for the Keyone...
    06-07-17 09:42 PM
    No nothing official. I just assumed (hoped) they would make one? Again, Spigen tough armor with the little carbon inserts are by far may favorite cases to use. I have had one for every single phone I've owned!

My favorite is UAG. Hopefully they make one...
    Lefty724 likes this.
    06-07-17 09:48 PM

Agreed. That case is my favorite too. Have it on s7. Hoping they make it for K1
    Lefty724 likes this.
    06-07-17 09:51 PM
    How do you like this case? Does it feel okday in the hand? Did you get the black or clear bumper? I'm considering this case.
    Just received this case today.

Does add bulk but clear on side and back so shows off phone well.

Trade off - protection for a bit of added bulk but after $550 and no "apple care" it's the route I am taking for now.
    jaytizon likes this.
    06-07-17 09:54 PM
    To me putting a case on my KEYone is akin to my grandma back in the day covering her beautiful sofa in plastic.
    06-07-17 10:19 PM
    got a cheap TPU case for $13 at dufferin mall in toronto. only ONE of the 5/6 places there even had cases for the KEYone. First guy just said 'we dont sell blackberry stuff' BUT the guy I bought the case from (second stall going out of the food court) had like 20 cases and was actually playing with my phone for a bit and was very in to it.
    06-07-17 10:25 PM
    I don't think this phone needs a case. But each to his/her own. My wife just throws in her purse as she has for every BlackBerry. It's fine so far.
    06-07-17 10:31 PM
    no case! on any device, takes away the feel
    mbirth likes this.
    06-07-17 10:45 PM
    I ordered the Blackberry Dual Later Shell and Pocket case to give them a try. I'll probably use the Pocket case more.
    06-07-17 10:45 PM
    Incipio case because I have cats that push things off tables. Mine has been dropped once so far with the case on it.
    06-08-17 12:11 AM
    To date I've gone naked with the KEYone but more often than not have thrown my much beloved Style Ring on the back of the phone - http://phon.es/stylering

That said, you can always use a case and stick a ring on the back. As nice as KEYone is to use / type on, throwing that damn ring on it makes it that much more comfy for typing and holding and never dropping.

06-08-17 12:40 AM
    I never had a case/cover in all my BBs. Only a screen protector.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-17 12:46 AM
    I'm also going full commando with my K1. And when not in use it sits on the desk or in a generic belt holster.

Still undecided whether I should try a simple case and this Spigen ring. (I'm afraid to put it on directly because people have lifted their K1's backs trying to remove it.)
    06-08-17 01:52 AM
98 1234