Do anybody know who won tha free BlackBerry phone? If anybody remember any of this.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-16 02:03 PM
    Not you or I. lol.
    04-04-16 02:05 PM
    Are you referring to this contest, which ends April 6th?

Want to win a BlackBerry Priv or Passport? Enter here! | CrackBerry.com
    CDM76 likes this.
    04-04-16 02:09 PM
    Weird date to end a contest. Should have ended end March and then released winner April 1. No one would have believed it lol

Posted via Z30
    04-04-16 09:26 PM
    Weird date to end a contest. Should have ended end March and then released winner April 1. No one would have believed it lol

Posted via Z30
    Unless the competition started on March 5th and is running for 30 days?

Not going to lie, I might pass out from happiness if I win the PRIV. I played on one the other day and it's so gorgeous but it's more expensive than my laptop lol

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    CDM76 likes this.
    04-07-16 10:54 AM
    Lmfao. I've seen three in the wild. Got to use one for a few mins too. The keyboard was a lot easier to type on than I expected (fat thumbs) and the interface was so smooth. I didn't know what to expect with Android but it wasn't bad at all. I'm with you though, $500 for laptop and $1000 (Cdn) for the phone. They are sickly expensive

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 11:56 AM
    Lmfao. I've seen three in the wild. Got to use one for a few mins too. The keyboard was a lot easier to type on than I expected (fat thumbs) and the interface was so smooth. I didn't know what to expect with Android but it wasn't bad at all. I'm with you though, $500 for laptop and $1000 (Cdn) for the phone. They are sickly expensive

Posted via CB10
    For an Android it was nice. But I still really dislike the quirks of Android. I use BT to listen to music a lot. Either while driving or in a party (no, I don't randomly blast music in public to force everyone to listen to my music), and I absolutely cannot stand how Android insists on broadcasting to the speakers when I receive a notification. Cannot freakin' stand that. It's annoying because it interrupts the music, and it broadcasts to every one that I'm having a conversation with someone. Along the same lines, I hate the lack of the ability to do something as simple as skipping songs by long-pressing the volume keys. And for those who argue that is to mute it quickly, it just brings us to another thing I dislike, the lack of a play/pause button. Needing to take my phone out and look at the screen to do those simple things make no sense to me. There are other things I dislike, some could be somewhat alleviated with 3rd party apps, but not all...

But if forced to use something other than BB10, might have no logical choice but Android (sorry iOS and WP).

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    04-08-16 09:04 AM