I'm glad I waited too! I actually didn't get the KEYone because I was super bummed about it not being all black so I didn't want to pull the trigger on getting one. Then found out shortly after it's release that my gf wanted to buy me one but things didn't work out there. So now it all kinda makes sense. Ready for the "Real" Edition KEYone!
    You misspelled "boring." ;-)
    08-31-17 10:06 PM
    I'm getting the AT&T phone tomorrow, if I can confirm a shipping date.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    08-31-17 10:08 PM
    I am tempted as I miss using a physical keyboard. But I don't really need one as my DTEK60 is more than enough for my needs and it's a terrific device.

I might purchase a lightly used one locally off Craigslist from someone who has buyer's remorse.
    08-31-17 10:11 PM
    I am tempted as I miss using a physical keyboard. But I don't really need one as my DTEK60 is more than enough for my needs and it's a terrific device.

I might purchase a lightly used one locally off Craigslist from someone who has buyer's remorse.
    If it had a DTEK60 already, I'd just enjoy it. Great phone.

08-31-17 10:26 PM
    I'll be getting the Black KeyOne with the upgraded specs. I felt that I'd really need the 4GB of RAM. The upgraded storage is a nice plus but not overly needed as I don't use too many apps... mind you I'm still on BB10 so that says a lot LOL!

Will still want an SD card for music and what not though and will just use it for transient stuff.

My very limited experience with Android shows too much lag and app reloading with devices with 2 or 3GB of RAM so I'm soooo glad I didn't pull the trigger yet to replace my Classic.

Colourwise, I think I prefer the two tone silver to all black but I'm not too fussed about the colour. A traditional BlackBerry blue would really get me going though!!

Posted via CB10 on my Classic
    phuoc likes this.
    08-31-17 10:51 PM
    A proper BlackBerry blue KEYone with dark grey keys would be a retro hero phone!

phuoc likes this.
    08-31-17 10:56 PM
    Black is so hot! Temptation...
    08-31-17 11:22 PM
    As hot as the all black KEYone is, with October being so close and a full touch slab coming , I think I'll pass on another KEYone.
    phuoc likes this.
    08-31-17 11:33 PM
    If A) I can get $650 for my current KEYone with a case and B) I can pick one up locally, Staples... Walmart... I won't buy it online, I want to be able to easily transfer my current setup to the new one without issue. I still wish they would of used an Amoled panel... That's the only thing making this my only device.
    08-31-17 11:35 PM
    Never liked the silver accents on the original KeyOne. This is perfect for my taste, only problem being that I wish it had dual-sim capabilities like the Indian version.

Still, I am likely to get this one should I not be able to get hold of the Indian KeyOne.

Posted via CB10
    phuoc likes this.
    08-31-17 11:50 PM
    Only if I can get Indian dual Sim version
    ^^ This. And only if this one comes to Spain (no news of the silver one here)
    09-01-17 12:25 AM
    Nope.

Waiting for an new fulltouch. No need for PKB.
    Hope this time for an device ,that meets my needs, like my Z30 does.

At the moment there's no other phone with "real stereo" speakers at the market.

Posted from my Z30 (10.3.2.2876) LoveBB10Apps - LoveBB10
    phuoc likes this.
    09-01-17 12:48 AM
    Well, the Keyone is available now from AT&T....$16.67/month for 30 months or $499.99 outright. Available online only. My only hesitation is that there is no mention of the FM radio. I'm not buying the AT&T version if the FM isn't enabled.
    09-01-17 01:14 AM
    Under different circumstances, I would likely have found a way to get a hold of the new black one, (I live in the US). I would not have bought the original one just yet (I have a PRIV). I was so privileged to win one of the original KEYones in the worth the wait give away. It is very special to me because of having won it, and I am very happy with it. It functions well. I think it is more attractive and distinctive than the black one, even though the black one is also classy looking. I would have bought the black one for the better specs. Since I live in the US it wouldn't be so easy to get the new black one. However, I have Canadian friends who could pick one up for me. At this point I am inclined to hold off for a future PKB device. They will hopefully release one in a year or so that is also available here in the US.
    09-01-17 01:16 AM
    what are some of the best websites to import the black KeyOne to the US?
    I'm wondering the same thing.

I'd most recently had the blue Classic and Silver Edition Passport, which my current KEYone feels like a blend of.

There's just something about the all black that I miss. Reminds me of my Bold 9780 with the blacked out look.
    09-01-17 01:39 AM
    I will but will try and get me the Indian version as I really need the dual sim.

The silver edition in the UK was not a lucky one for me - been 2 weeks since I'm waiting for the 3rd replacement from BlackBerry, so..
    09-01-17 02:49 AM
    Well, the Keyone is available now from AT&T....$16.67/month for 30 months or $499.99 outright. Available online only. My only hesitation is that there is no mention of the FM radio. I'm not buying the AT&T version if the FM isn't enabled.
    I'm loving the all black, but my challenge is that it's exclusive to AT&T and I'm outside the US. Any advice on what to do? Is unlocking the phone possible?
    Chuck Finley69 likes this.
    09-01-17 05:06 AM
    I'm loving the all black, but my challenge is that it's exclusive to AT&T and I'm outside the US. Any advice on what to do? Is unlocking the phone possible?
    If I was outside the US, I'd just wait for the upgraded phone with more memory. The only benefit of the AT&T version is that it's supported by AT&T for warranty/exchange, and the slightly lower price.

09-01-17 08:07 AM
    Don't buy a carrier phone if you're on a different carrier let alone in a different country.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-01-17 08:21 AM
    I live right on the border. Could go pick a 4gb Black model up in Sault Sainte Marie when they arrive. But will it work on USA gsm carrier? It should.
    Are the Canadian devices locked to carriers?
    09-01-17 08:36 AM
    I am happy with SE but...I am pleased to see there is demand for this. Spells nothing but good for BlackBerry fans.
    Vaughn Mises likes this.
    09-01-17 08:58 AM
    I am quite satisfied with my silver KEYone,having it since mid June,without any issue,and as for me,much better looking than space black model.
    Vaughn Mises likes this.
    09-01-17 09:27 AM
    Happy with what I got, all black boring.
    No doubt the silver looks great, but I really like the black too especially the way the back side looks.

The only reason I am even I interested is because of the increased mem and storage. Otherwise, I would never consider the black simply for the color (assuming I already had a silver one).
    Vaughn Mises likes this.
    09-01-17 09:38 AM
    Not me. Definitely would have got it at launch or would have waitied had I known a all black one would be released along with more space and RAM. Punks! Lol. Will have to wait until the KEYtwo comes out or the "TRACKone" which is a KEYone that has a trackpad or spacebar as a trackpad :-)
    09-01-17 10:34 AM
    The black KEYone has been made available in other regions. Check the front page.
    09-01-17 11:57 AM
67 123