View Poll Results: Do you have the KEYone or are you still waiting on an order? Please select which version!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have it - US GSM

1 11.11%
  • I have it - US CDMA

0 0%
  • I have it - Canada/Europe

1 11.11%
  • I'm still waiting - US GSM

3 33.33%
  • I'm still waiting - US CDMA

4 44.44%
  • I'm still waiting - Canada/Europe

0 0%
  • I gave up and moved on

0 0%
    Trying to gauge how many KEYones are actually out there and who was able to get one.
    06-05-17 04:19 PM
    I have no idea if i will get one. We have no subsides devices in the Netherlands.

? Price is my big concern for a device that would be cool for €499 and that is allready 200 more then comparing specs but I willing to pay that extra for blackberry apps and monthly update's. Hub plus app has also a price.

Why the price specs and newer devices from other brands are also cheaper now before they announced the price. So hardware now seems cheaper. Also they expected to sale less and then I understand you ask more money to compensate, but sales are more then great for TCL.

So maybe gone buy it after there is a price drop.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-17 04:28 PM
    Trying to gauge how many KEYones are actually out there and who was able to get one.
    4,723.8766 sold with 3,865.09876 still in queue if you run the "WTF" equation coupled with the "Crackberry isn't accurate statistical predictor" algorithm divided by "low baseline IQ" of anybody still reading my reply to your question.

Come on man, I failed stats 1 and 2, once each and even I know a bad sample...

Posted via CB10
    dollface likes this.
    06-05-17 04:54 PM
    4,723.8766 sold with 3,865.09876 still in queue if you run the "WTF" equation coupled with the "Crackberry isn't accurate statistical predictor" algorithm divided by "low baseline IQ" of anybody still reading my reply to your question.

Come on man, I failed stats 1 and 2, once each and even I know a bad sample...

Posted via CB10
    The ever-shifting narrative around here is that no one outside of CB really knows about this phone, so we can at least gauge who on CB has been able to get one.
    06-05-17 05:00 PM
    Me along with every one else who ordered a CDMA version
    06-05-17 05:11 PM
    My wife was totally ready for a K1, but changed her mind with the bad launch. That failure removed any shred of confidence in TCL.

BPWiebe on the beautiful Silver Edition Passport.
    06-05-17 05:24 PM
    The ever-shifting narrative around here is that no one outside of CB really knows about this phone, so we can at least gauge who on CB has been able to get one.
    CrackBerry is a poor sampling method ( no offense to CB proper), since you're conducting a sampling with no control of variables or data verification. Good intentions aside, you're promoting statistical gossip which is all the KEYone threads are right now. Like allowing a lynch mob to handle justice because you don't want to wait for the jury trial...

47% of KEYone blog reviews are fake news.... see what I did there....

Posted via CB10
    06-05-17 05:31 PM
    My wife was totally ready for a K1, but changed her mind with the bad launch. That failure removed any shred of confidence in TCL.

BPWiebe on the beautiful Silver Edition Passport.
    Too bad. My wife whom is a professional is using her KEYone and loving it compared to her Classic.
    Google Pixel had the same launch problems as an FYI.
    06-05-17 05:35 PM