I'm also very excited!! Still I don't like the way BlackBerry is letting it's supporters down...
    There is not even a statement, whether the Vienna will be launching at all!

Quarterly financial results will show at the end of march...

Posted via CB10
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    03-18-16 03:53 AM
    I'm also very excited!! Still I don't like the way BlackBerry is letting it's supporters down...
    There is not even a statement, whether the Vienna will be launching at all!

Quarterly financial results will show at the end of march...

Posted via CB10
    There is no Vienna.

All rumors..
    03-18-16 07:07 AM
    Well, if it'll have a decent camera, a fixed physical keyboard, the overall size isn't too large, and they do a good enough job skinning Android to add in more features we are used to with BB phones, then I might as well be on board. But for now my Classic will work until it can work no more, lol.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    03-18-16 02:10 PM
    There is no Vienna.

All rumors..
    Saying there's no Vienna is also considered a rumor... you understand that, right?

Also, why you being such a party pooper? lol
    anon(9721458) likes this.
    03-18-16 02:29 PM
    @slagman5: this is exactly my opinion.
    @plazmic flame: true words as usual ^^
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    03-18-16 02:46 PM
    I know for a fact the BlackBerry Vienna Is coming out, My Cousin works at AT&T and she said they will be selling it. She didn't say October though, but she fix say BlackBerry Vienna..

Running 10.3.2 Powered By QNX Aaron's #BlackBerryZ10 🔟�
    03-19-16 11:31 PM
    So, do you have any other date for us - if it's not October?
    03-21-16 04:12 AM
    I know for a fact the BlackBerry Vienna Is coming out, My Cousin works at AT&T and she said they will be selling it. She didn't say October though, but she fix say BlackBerry Vienna..

How can she be so sure when the Vienna isn't even called the Vienna anymore?

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 04:18 AM
    She don't know the dates, she just said before October. And about the names, I have no idea! She just said the BlackBerry Vienna Is all she's seeing on her computer. I'm guessing the workers get the code names so they don't go around telling everyone the real name of the device..

03-21-16 07:11 AM
    She don't know the dates, she just said before October. And about the names, I have no idea! She just said the BlackBerry Vienna Is all she's seeing on her computer. I'm guessing the workers get the code names so they don't go around telling everyone the real name of the device..

Maybe it's a placeholder? I mean I don't think it's a guaranteed device yet.. it could be if the Priv is doing better than expected but I can't seem to find even a rough number on sales on the Internet.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 12:23 AM
    after using the PRIV one thing I do know is that I like my keyboard to be right there all the time
    This. I am really hoping the camera is great on it, though (the rest of the specs can be midrange without me caring too much).
    03-22-16 07:10 AM
    I have heard Chen and his neighbors kid is working on this device in his garage as he laid everybody off at BlackBerry .
    03-22-16 07:47 AM
    This. I am really hoping the camera is great on it, though (the rest of the specs can be midrange without me caring too much).
    I agree with this. As long as the hardware is good enough to run smoothly, the only important thing for me would be the camera. Of course the form factor of an always there keyboard is also important. I still wish they could skin Android to make use of a trackpad and hardware toolbelt buttons. That would be awesome. I hate trying to end a call on a touchscreen and having to stare at the phone to be sure the call has been ended properly...

03-22-16 07:50 AM
    I have heard Chen and his neighbors kid is working on this device in his garage as he laid everybody off at BlackBerry .
    Har har, but with all seriousness, when a company isn't selling a large number of units, having a lot of staff is simply a bad idea. I'm sure if they start to do better he will bring more people back on board...

ayngling likes this.
    03-22-16 07:52 AM
    Saying there's no Vienna is also considered a rumor... you understand that, right?

Also, why you being such a party pooper? lol
    lol true

Not a party pooper just haven't heard anything from my.................................source
    03-22-16 11:38 AM
    lol true

Not a party pooper just haven't heard anything from my.................................source
    And what source may that be? Because there are so many people on here claiming they have inside sources lol

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 03:16 AM
    And what source may that be? Because there are so many people on here claiming they have inside sources lol

Posted via CB10
    Can't really say but I work with all phone companies everyday....check my bio lol
    03-23-16 11:58 AM
    Can't really say but I work with all phone companies everyday....check my bio lol
    Well there have been couple of threads of people claiming such things and their threads have been shut down since. So it's kind of hard to believe anyone now.. lol

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 01:24 PM
    If this comes out, ill get it in a heartbeat.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 01:32 PM
    Well there have been couple of threads of people claiming such things and their threads have been shut down since. So it's kind of hard to believe anyone now.. lol

Posted via CB10
    I'm not asking you to believe me and I don't care if you do or you don't.

You asked me a question and I answered it so that's it.

None of my threads have been shut down so I don't know what you're talking about....The company I work for has been partners with BlackBerry for years.
    Last edited by MC_A_DOT; 03-24-16 at 09:28 AM.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    03-24-16 09:16 AM
    That's like saying there is no God. Come on man believe in something!!
    03-24-16 12:21 PM
    BlackBerry, I don't understand why it's taking so long to release this device under the circumstances that the Galaxy, LG, and even iPhone SE are out. Release it now and you'll be surprised how well it will perform.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 12:24 PM
    I'm not asking you to believe me and I don't care if you do or you don't.

You asked me a question and I answered it so that's it.

None of my threads have been shut down so I don't know what you're talking about....The company I work for has been partners with BlackBerry for years.
    Threads of people claiming things such as "New BB10 device will come soon" and things like that have been shut down. Heck even my thread was shut down a few days ago all because I asked if what members are claiming is true or not.

I'm not saying I don't believe you, but it's hard to believe anyone who says they know exactly what's going on with BlackBerry; whether that be saying my sources tell me a new device will be coming out or not. On that note, ask your source about the Vienna... now that's a device that has a high possibility of being released.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 02:25 PM
    Not anymore...tired of waiting..looking @nexus 5x and LG g5

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 02:39 PM
    Not anymore...tired of waiting..looking @nexus 5x and LG g5

Posted via CB10
    With those choices, the only advantage the Nexus 5 will have over the G5 is quicker updates from google and pure Android, neither of which would be enough for me to buy the Nexus over the G.
    03-24-16 07:38 PM
198 ... 45678