Hi. Dropped the same KEYone a few times, with a Ringke case, and screen is lifting a little from the top left corner. Where abouts is the cable as I want to know whether to lift from left or right, too avoid breaking the cable itself. As this is a ebay phone it has no warranty.
    Thanks
    09-22-17 05:54 PM
    Here a useful Info from jerryrig.
    09-22-17 06:33 PM
    lift from right side, its located in the left corner make sure you lift like your opening a book!
    FF22 likes this.
    09-22-17 08:02 PM
    cable is on the lower left hand corner just before the keyboard.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-22-17 08:04 PM
    Make sure you carefully apply the tape around the frame perimeter, not just on the back of the screen as depicted in the aforementioned video.

I would call BB Mobile first. Give them the IMEI, and I bet it's covered regardless of where you bought it. 855-223-4034. My friend's screen lifted, and he said they never asked where or when he bought the device. He had a replacement device in less than a week.

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure, and utterly satisfying mobile device
    FF22 likes this.
    09-22-17 08:46 PM
    I'm in the UK and consumer law is not the same as the States for used products...sadly! as its only lifting from the top left, would it be best to use 1mm double sided tape in between the wall and screen (without taking the entire screen out and breaking the ribbon) to stick the screen back and then use clear thin strong adhesive tape on all four corners? I'm guessing that would hold the screen in place
    09-23-17 06:35 AM
    I'm in the UK and consumer law is not the same as the States for used products...sadly! as its only lifting from the top left, would it be best to use 1mm double sided tape in between the wall and screen (without taking the entire screen out and breaking the ribbon) to stick the screen back and then use clear thin strong adhesive tape on all four corners? I'm guessing that would hold the screen in place
    You can still try for a warranty repair. Call the UK number found in the Support Sticky thread above regular forum threads. Some folks have not been asked about purchase history.

Here's the number:

United Kingdom
    9:00-21:00 (Monday – Saturday, Sunday Closed)

There Mr Fix-it video which shows the cable comes in near the left bottom corner. The problem is that the "release" is not concentrated in any one corner or edge. Mine lifted along the entire left edge. So while you fix ONE corner it still might lift further.

Some have gone to cell repair shops and had it fixed at a reasonable cost. A few said they weren't even charged.

Good luck.
    09-23-17 11:42 AM