Hi guys,

I may be going to India in the new year and wondering where exactly would I go to purchase the phone outright and bring it back to Toronto? I have never been there before, and just hoping someone can tell me "just walk into store X and buy it". But I need to know, what is "store x"? Is there a Walmart or Staples equivalent in India? Who is the reputable company to buy from there? I am likely going to Hyderabad.

I searched on here, but didn't see any references to actual places to buy in India.

Let me know.
    Thanks.
    10-13-17 11:04 AM
    Your best bet, if you're going to be there for a few days, is get it delviered via Amazon - https://www.amazon.in/BlackBerry-KEY...UvbUpU13044515
    10-13-17 11:21 AM
    Your best bet, if you're going to be there for a few days, is get it delviered via Amazon - https://www.amazon.in/BlackBerry-KEY...UvbUpU13044531
    Can you do that if you don't have a residential address? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-17 11:46 AM
    Can you do that if you don't have a residential address? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    I'm sure it would be fine if you're staying at a hotel or something. If you're staying in a hut somewhere in the hills, though, might wanna skip it lol.
    10-13-17 11:47 AM
    I'm sure it would be fine if you're staying at a hotel or something. If you're staying in a hut somewhere in the hills, though, might wanna skip it lol.
    Ahahahahaah
    10-13-17 11:52 AM
    actually... I bet they have pretty good delivery services to the villages. when I got mine shipped to a relatives business I noticed in the address line is an official entry called "land mark" like "big white statue" or something should go there.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-13-17 11:53 AM
    I was hoping to walk into a store and not take chances with delivery delays or other issues. I think I will be there for 4-5 days in total and wanted to just stop in and grab it. If push comes to shove, i could try amazon.in, but not sure what hotel (or hut) I will be staying in.
    10-13-17 12:33 PM
    Actually it's a very busy festival season till month end. So you need to get it delivered before you plan to reach. Else delivery might be delayed.
    10-13-17 01:25 PM
    Thanks for letting me know. i'm not scheduled to go there until January, so hopefully the busy festival season will be done by then.

I would like to avoid delivery and just go pick it up myself. I just need to know what store I can do that in. Any ideas?
    10-13-17 01:50 PM
    as far as we know, it's exclusively sold by amazon.in meaning you need to order online or get your local peers to do it before your arrival
    10-14-17 04:51 AM
    Oh ... I didn't realize that. I just assumed it was being sold in local stores in India. I guess I will need to figure out where I'm staying in India and once confirmed, have it sent to the hotel. I wanted to avoid this, but I guess that isn't possible if Amazon India is the only game in town.
    10-16-17 10:17 AM
    I ordered through Amazon and it was no issue. You can pay to rush ship it so it can be wherever you are once you get to India. I had it shipped to my hotel in Delhi.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-17-17 09:46 AM