Hi, I am a fan of BB. Love those phones so much, can say I was a first who got one in Lithuania and all new customers by the network provider was directing to me to advise them about BB as they didn't know anything about them. Then was difficult to get BB phone as was not popular and unknown product in Lithuania's market and had just main branches in capital. But I was inlove BB before it came to Lithuania until now and for ever. no one phone will makes me so happy by using it. Only one was Nokia 3310. I hate mass, I hate all that illusion which is given to mass.
    I love to stay on BB10 my current BB Classic is mint but after last update appearing issues. And sadly reality, that android taking over the world, I was very disappointed when I first heard about BB with android. I understood the facts and whats will come. I still have a hope that BB will come back one day. But for now, I said on that first android day that I'll go to android if I have to, just with one option. together with BB but when will get a keyboard after PRIV, because PRIV is so cheap build. I took it to my hands after having a BB Torch 9800. I couldn't believe what they made. But realized other marketing facts. Bought BB Classic another well build phone with BB10, and decided to wait wit it new release, propa BB. BUT! I read a lot comments, negative and positive. Watched many hours of youtube videos. And today I went to carphonewarehouse branch in Norwich, UK. I was disappointed again ;( To compare my BB Classic materials is build to K1, NO, why? Chinese build? looks and feels so cheap.

So my question after all romance:
    WHERE I CAN GET PROPA WELL BUILD BB KEY ONE PLEASE?? And BB Motion for my fiancee.
    I know that not all are made for mass quick consuming marketing. I love BB enjoying by having using it. It is a part of me. I can't imagine my self by using any other phone, I'm not and I don't even want to have those toys.

Thank you and Happy Christmas BB lovers, best wishes!
    12-15-17 03:32 PM
    You can't. BlackBerry doesn't make phones anymore. It's either accept TCL, or find something else.
    andy957 likes this.
    12-15-17 03:49 PM
    The KEYone is the last in house design from Blackberry and in my opinion, why I am back using it now with Android. BB10 is slowly going away and the future is now here with Android breathing new life into a brand that will not go away without a fight. I agree, the build quality of the KEYone and Motion compared to the classic and other iconic legacy blackberry devices, does lack the attention to detail we've been accustomed to seeing but still has the character of a Blackberry. The KEYone black edition, limited edition and space black have corrected the screen popping off issue. It now feels more closer to a well put together Blackberry. The Motion on the other hand, is all battery, meaning, this is the direction smartphones are going. More battery life. In my opinion, helps keep "Blackberry's" name in the news hence the motion. Either way, it's your choice and decision on what you want in a smartphone and how it will help you in your life to be more productive and efficient. For me, it is the KEYone black edition! long live the KEYboard!
    Mercuryuser likes this.
    12-15-17 04:28 PM
    From BB left just design and price. Alcatel was never good phones, close to siemens or those rare phones, but of course they can't come with lower price under the BB name. They really have to put lot of work to be a part of BB and make the same quality of BB for that price and deserve to be called and prised as BB. Nokia did a mistake with Win OS but rising up back in otherway. Nokia 6 for eg. are build so well and just 160pounds in uk carphonewa.... I thing they coming back to No.1 or NO.2. Before BB, Nokia for me always was the best and first so far from other phones, best build, battery and construction life unbeatable. And most people I know, can say nearly all of them had the same opinion about Nokia. Those phones never entrusted. Still have few of them still with no problems. All remember Nokia as we will remember BB probably, but who knows how they will prove them self with BB mobile. I like to keep things as long I can looked well after. If I like them I'm not binning them or just forgetting, they always in my memory shelf But yah, I prefer to have a BB, Nokia will be after if I will totally disappoint by BB. But first they will have to release phone with keyboard

I saw some reviews about that popping screens and that solved issues on new blacks, but what about silver one? Or they will solve the screen problem on this color choice? That color style is like main accent of BB. All black is not that great for me. I love that black and silver game. I looking to my Classic, my love's bold and pics of KEYone silver and I see BB. When I look into the blacks, is not that great, it's like some other low character long solid black phone with keyboard. Bolds, Qs they all with same silver accents and makes them so nice, with bright attributes. Even Curves and Torchs have some chrome details which makes BB look exclusively original. Beautiful design. I need to wait while I get a chance to touch to have in a hand any of the black ones to see alive by my self and then will see or it will change my Classic. Sadly that I can't be modern for this day with my Classic but I will survive. I still have a hope
    Last edited by Narke; 12-15-17 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Listen podcast
    12-15-17 06:47 PM
    The Classic is still a good phone to use until there is completely no longer support for it. So you are good until 2019/2020. I sometimes think about going back to my Classic but I need some banking, work related apps. In regards to the KEYone silver edition, some for whatever reason do not have issues regarding the screen popping off whether it is an early or later build date. unfortunately, my silver edition did have its screen pop off (early build date) and that is why I'm using the black edition.
    12-15-17 08:13 PM
    Minus the hiccup with the initial build and screen issue which has been fixed, the KEYone is actually very well built. I've had it since launch and have had zero issues with both hardware and software. Build quality is solid.
    andy957 likes this.
    12-15-17 08:40 PM
    TCL's build is great on this device.
    12-16-17 08:53 AM
    I totally agree with OP. To compare my black K1 with my black Passport is an exercise of disappointment. PP is so much better made. The details, materiais, details and, of course, the OS. In the same way I can compare iPhone X and K1 and feel is the same. But unfortunately that's the way things gone. I'm satisfied overall with my K1 but would love, too, to have a better made BlackBerry as option. In this precise moment that's impossible, though. Let's wait for K2.
    Narke likes this.
    12-16-17 09:43 AM
    I totally agree with OP. To compare my black K1 with my black Passport is an exercise of disappointment. PP is so much better made. The details, materiais, details and, of course, the OS. In the same way I can compare iPhone X and K1 and feel is the same. But unfortunately that's the way things gone. I'm satisfied overall with my K1 but would love, too, to have a better made BlackBerry as option. In this precise moment that's impossible, though. Let's wait for K2.
    Completely agree with this. People just don't seem to see the cheapness.

Still a great phone but the build quality is far from premium.
    Narke and andy957 like this.
    12-16-17 11:52 AM
    I was managing production in many factories, and the thing is that production is the thing which is can't be all the time in same order in same way. Machines and people do mistakes, lags, hangs.. So I believe that not all of batches was made unsuccessful with screen problems. Hope not. I agree that now what we can get on these days is probably the best option without any other option I still will stay with my Classic until will get an other option. In the UK in Norwich, I tried to get in my hands black Keyones to check to compare with silver because even silver one looking different on internet and alive, but no one could let me do this, no one branch of Carphonewarehouse want to open the box until I sign a contract and they saying they are the same as that one which is hardly connected by secure curly wire and same metal tray on it, so how you can even feel it in a hand. and the black one, how I can be sure if I like or don't like it before I buy it. Nobels. I hope in London after New Year I'll find the place with better inner politic.
    Last edited by Narke; 12-16-17 at 05:29 PM. Reason: my english is not so perfect
    12-16-17 02:31 PM
    OP, just get a KEYone black edition. It's the one that's really worth the €
    12-16-17 05:46 PM
    dfx- x=manufacturability, quality, reliability... K1 is last BB design with a proper in house team - not farm out design or rebranding. You got good bones with some manufacture hick ups (like bad adhesives of screen - still can't believe they didn't use the adhesive used for BB10... those need hot air gun to take it off... must be a cost cutting actually cost them arms and legs). to avoid any rick, if I were you, I would stay with K1 black version that known to correct the adhesive fault and somewhat corrected reception issues..(could just MFG issue again, e.g. antenna plating issue with low conductivity or connection tolerance issue, or connection gold purity issue, etc.etc.). Design counts for 80%-85% of quality, there is no enough MFG know how to correct design flaw. If you trust BB design, go get a K1 black (consider silver one as MFG /TCL learning process) with high spec... agree with you Priv didn't feel like BB, just as Z5... best of luck. (double check your network frequency if it support K1 GSM bands).
    12-17-17 12:49 PM
    dfx- x=manufacturability, quality, reliability... K1 is last BB design with a proper in house team - not farm out design or rebranding. You got good bones with some manufacture hick ups (like bad adhesives of screen - still can't believe they didn't use the adhesive used for BB10... those need hot air gun to take it off... must be a cost cutting actually cost them arms and legs). to avoid any rick, if I were you, I would stay with K1 black version that known to correct the adhesive fault and somewhat corrected reception issues..(could just MFG issue again, e.g. antenna plating issue with low conductivity or connection tolerance issue, or connection gold purity issue, etc.etc.). Design counts for 80%-85% of quality, there is no enough MFG know how to correct design flaw. If you trust BB design, go get a K1 black (consider silver one as MFG /TCL learning process) with high spec... agree with you Priv didn't feel like BB, just as Z5... best of luck. (double check your network frequency if it support K1 GSM bands).
    Thanks for that.
    That's more info for me to make a final decision which I should get it. My BB Classic after last software update have so many issues now with network, hub, self software. I need other keyboarded BB. Have to think now again, as I'm really stuck with this K1.
    Sadly that Silver one is not like black one (even if would be same 3gb), that design is so nice for me, much much nicer than black one, it is not the same, my heart and eyes goes for silver design.
    12-27-17 06:45 AM
    if you really like silver one (personally, I love the black... the silver just like the keyboard stuck on after thought), you should make sure you get the one after the build day of July 2017 (CB said adhesive issue got addressed at end of June)... It would be great upgrade from classic... (hopefully, you get discount for holiday... the black one in Canada drop the price from 799 CAD to 649 for few days... I heard it back to 740 now)... best of luck.
    Narke likes this.
    12-27-17 08:15 AM
    Either way, try the silver edition and if you don't like it, return it within the time-frame alloted.
    12-27-17 11:07 AM
    You can't. BlackBerry doesn't make phones anymore. It's either accept TCL, or find something else.
    Exactly true, but even before leaving the phone hardware business, things had changed. The cost of manufacturing and capabilities built in have both gone up. Nobody wanted to carry a $1K/5lb rock in pocket. Just part of the commoditization of phones.
    12-27-17 11:17 AM
    I don't know about visual who likes silver or black but have to say, black edition is really good built machine, of course not passport even far not but I like it...
    sesp9 likes this.
    12-27-17 12:21 PM