I've looked online, eBay, Amazon, Google searched for importing cellphones, amazon.in has it but won't ship outside of India, I know we're getting a black edition here in N/A but it won't have 4GB/64GB. It'll just be a colour makeover and that's not what I'm really after.

What websites offer you to buy phones from the rest of the world? The Black Edition is still made by TCL and has the same bands as 001's model # so I want to grab it before it's too late.

I've also looked in the countless threads on here, but haven't seen anywhere that lists where I can buy it.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I'm selling the Silver KEYone once I get the Black Ed.

Thx for anyone's contribution to this thread
    08-17-17 03:43 PM
    I managed to get a couple as I have colleagues out in India. One hit eBay and sold within a few hours of being listed and I'm keeping the other one. It was pretty painful with problems with my credit cards rejecting the charge (I've never purchased from India before) and then the 1 limit per customer from Amazon but I got there in the end. Was keen to get the initial batch as they are built by TCL rather than the company that it will transfer to shortly.

Sorry it doesn't really help but the only way (at the moment) is to have someone in India you can ship to.
    08-17-17 04:01 PM
    I managed to get a couple as I have colleagues out in India. One hit eBay and sold within a few hours of being listed and I'm keeping the other one. It was pretty painful with problems with my credit cards rejecting the charge (I've never purchased from India before) and then the 1 limit per customer from Amazon but I got there in the end. Was keen to get the initial batch as they are built by TCL rather than the company that it will transfer to shortly.

Sorry it doesn't really help but the only way (at the moment) is to have someone in India you can ship to.
    I don't know anyone from India.. This is proving to be very difficult. I want to get a TCL made device due to the band's before they start being made IN India as of September..
    08-17-17 04:29 PM
    I don't think the bands will change. I just prefer a TCL made device as they have more experience assembling them but I'm sure the Indian made one will be just as good.

I guess your only other option is to wait and see what gets announced in IFA in September to see what is coming or keep an eye out on eBay but I think mine has been the only one listed so far and the phone has been out over a week.
    08-17-17 04:34 PM
    In India.
    08-17-17 04:42 PM
    In India.
    not helpful, like.. at all. Yes, I get it. It's in India, if you won't add to the conversation with anything helpful or constructive then don't bother posting.
    08-17-17 08:05 PM
    I've looked online, eBay, Amazon, Google searched for importing cellphones, amazon.in has it but won't ship outside of India, I know we're getting a black edition here in N/A but it won't have 4GB/64GB. It'll just be a colour makeover and that's not what I'm really after.

What websites offer you to buy phones from the rest of the world? The Black Edition is still made by TCL and has the same bands as 001's model # so I want to grab it before it's too late.

I've also looked in the countless threads on here, but haven't seen anywhere that lists where I can buy it.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I'm selling the Silver KEYone once I get the Black Ed.

Patience young jedi!!!
    Keep your eyes peeled for September!!!
    08-18-17 03:18 PM

How do you know we're getting one in North America??? Do you have an inside source? Also, what makes you think it will be the dual sim 4gb/64gb version India has???
    08-18-17 03:26 PM
    I suspect the ultra low inventory we are seeing now is because of the new Black K1. I know, I know, it's been low since day one but it's much worse now.
    08-18-17 07:09 PM