I tried the Sprint brand BB Keyone but dropped to many calls. So I tried the unlock Verizon BB Keyone version and had trouble getting it to work correctly on VZ network. So I settled for the Samsung galaxy note 8. Until Verizon get their own BB Keyone like At&t and Sprint. I have Verizon which is the best service. Don't think At&t service is good even though they have the "Space Black which look nice. Coverage is important so I can't make that switch to At&t. Have to wait on Verizon to get theirs. Hopfully soon.
    09-10-17 08:57 PM
    I tried the Sprint brand BB Keyone but dropped to many calls. So I tried the unlock Verizon BB Keyone version and had trouble getting it to work correctly on VZ network. So I settled for the Samsung galaxy note 8. Until Verizon get their own BB Keyone like At&t and Sprint. I have Verizon which is the best service. Don't think At&t service is good even though they have the "Space Black which look nice. Coverage is important so I can't make that switch to At&t. Have to wait on Verizon to get theirs. Hopfully soon.
    Did you escalate your issue with tech support to make sure the phone was provisioned correctly?

Posted via CB10
    09-10-17 09:38 PM
    I swapped my Verizon SIM card from my V20 to my unlocked CDMA K1, and it just worked. The only things that didn't work were Visual Voicemail and Caller Name ID.

I'm switching back to the V20 for other reasons, but getting the K1 to work on Verizon was pretty straightforward for me.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-10-17 09:43 PM
    Likewise, I transferred my SIM from the Verizon Classic I had to my CDMA KEYᵒⁿᵉ. The only thing I had to do was call Verizon and have them turn on HD Voice.
    09-10-17 09:50 PM
    I swapped my Verizon SIM card from my V20 to my unlocked CDMA K1, and it just worked. The only things that didn't work were Visual Voicemail and Caller Name ID.

I'm switching back to the V20 for other reasons, but getting the K1 to work on Verizon was pretty straightforward for me.
    09-10-17 10:58 PM
    RoninX - thanks for the comment. I can maybe try again. Thanks!
    09-10-17 11:01 PM
    danatnr- thanks for the comment. Have to give it another chance.
    09-10-17 11:04 PM
    CB10 - thanks for the reply. Yes, I called verizon tech support and they found the dealer code on Crackberry.com and gave it to me for simultaneous voice and data. That worked great. Also my contacts would not show up on the phone. Since it wasn't a VZ branded device - I could not get resolution for allowing contacts to work on my unlocked VZ KeyOne. The 'App' kept freezing up and would not open. I already gave it back to Best Buy.
    09-10-17 11:13 PM
    Hmmm... I swapped out the SIM from my Classic and the K1 connected to the Verizon network right away. I haven't called for HD voice yet though. My signal seems fine.
    09-10-17 11:47 PM
    NCA510- thanks for the reply. I was able to get the HD voice working. But the contact app kept freezing and would not open.
    09-11-17 12:34 AM
    I took my SIM from my Verizon iphone 6S and put it in my unlocked Keyone and turned it on and there were the words Verizon Wireless 4G in the left corner of the toolbar. I only called Verizon to have them reset my voicemail. Not on single issue, and I have 5 bars almost everywhere I go
    FF22 and phuoc like this.
    09-11-17 09:04 AM
    Thanks for the reply. Maybe I had a defective device. I will wait until VZ get their own branded K1 or K2
    phuoc likes this.
    09-12-17 09:56 AM
    I have my CDMA K1 on Total Wireless, which is a Verizon MVNO. Works great.
    09-12-17 11:29 AM
    Thanks for the reply. Maybe I had a defective device. I will wait until VZ get their own branded K1 or K2
    Unfortunately, that is probably not going to happen.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-17 12:36 PM
    Thanks for the reply.
    09-13-17 08:59 AM