Hello crackberry I m from hyderabad india waiting for india launch since the day it has been revealed and I have been searching for this query every day in Google search bar many indian websites showed it ll be in June July and now it's been ahead to August. Will really the launch in india will be there or shall I get it from other countries unlocked piece. Please help me I m a diehard fan of blackberry and still a user of blackberry classic. Please suggest me please still waiting
    07-18-17 11:58 AM
    Hello crackberry I m from hyderabad india waiting for india launch since the day it has been revealed and I have been searching for this query every day in Google search bar many indian websites showed it ll be in June July and now it's been ahead to August. Will really the launch in india will be there or shall I get it from other countries unlocked piece. Please help me I m a diehard fan of blackberry and still a user of blackberry classic. Please suggest me please still waiting
    Nobody knows, because nothing has been announced. Considering TCL doesn't have distribution rights for Blackberry-licensed phones in India, you probably shouldn't hold your breath. Optiemus Infracom would have to make their own version.
    phanikumargunda likes this.
    07-18-17 12:23 PM
    Thankuuuuu
    07-19-17 04:21 AM
    It's worth mentioning that despite Optiemus having the rights to the brand in India, there is now a fairly active Twitter account using TCL's BlackBerry Mobile branding. This could well be a simple branding agreement between the two companies for continuity, but it isn't impossible that this is to facilitate some kind of device mobility (i.e. India rceives a version of the KEYone).

http://www.twitter.com/bbmobileindia
    07-19-17 05:29 AM
    07-19-17 07:29 AM