It is crazy that we still do not have this feature for the productivity tab. I was playing with Microsoft launcher and Microsoft has its own version of productivity tab. You can easily add widgets there. I still keep housing blackberry launcher because of the keyboard shortcuts but if I had all touch screen blackberry I would probably switch to Microsoft launcher. It is similar to blackberry launcher but it has many more options and features and it is free
    02-18-18 12:57 PM
    Yeah the MS launcher is really growing on me.... (have an all touch device).

But we are talking different goals and budgets.
    02-19-18 08:01 AM
    Beta version of the productivity tab already has the widget support. Not sure why this is not rolled out for everyone. I am waiting for this also.
    02-19-18 08:05 AM
    Beta version of the productivity tab already has the widget support. Not sure why this is not rolled out for everyone. I am waiting for this also.
    Urgh, really? I turned off the Productivity Tab as soon as I got my KeyOne, but I'd turn it on in a heartbeat if I could do this...
    02-22-18 11:50 AM
    Urgh, really? I turned off the Productivity Tab as soon as I got my KeyOne, but I'd turn it on in a heartbeat if I could do this...
    I did the same. Someone in this forum showed a screenshot of the productivity tab with widgets before.
    02-22-18 05:41 PM
    Our wish came true. ! Next week. This is awesome. Now I want my new KEYone with Snapdragon 660 And 6Gb of RAM!
    02-25-18 10:48 AM
    It is crazy that we still do not have this feature for the productivity tab. I was playing with Microsoft launcher and Microsoft has its own version of productivity tab. You can easily add widgets there. I still keep housing blackberry launcher because of the keyboard shortcuts but if I had all touch screen blackberry I would probably switch to Microsoft launcher. It is similar to blackberry launcher but it has many more options and features and it is free
    Wait a second, does the Microsoft Launcher have its own Productivity Tab accessible from anywhere or only the home screen? I am really curious as I was looking for a launcher that has this feature for a long time but none that I know off allow accessing the "tab" from any screen and therefore there is no point IMO.

The release of the supposedly overhauled Productivity Tab should happen sometime next week.
    02-25-18 10:52 AM