This always happens when I click on the map itself.
    06-11-20 05:40 PM
    This always happens when I click on the map itself.
    There is no such thing as BlackBerry Maps on Android.
    06-11-20 06:16 PM
    There is no such thing as BlackBerry Maps on Android.
    Ummm, yeah
    Attached Thumbnails When I click on a map in Facebook it always opens up BlackBerry maps-screenshot_20200611-195144.jpg  
    06-11-20 06:54 PM
    Ummm, yeah
    You're being directed to some website that doesn't even exist. Where did you get this version of Facebook?
    06-11-20 06:57 PM
    You're being directed to some website that doesn't even exist. Where did you get this version of Facebook?
    The Google Play Store
    Attached Thumbnails When I click on a map in Facebook it always opens up BlackBerry maps-screenshot_20200611-201208.jpg  
    06-11-20 07:13 PM
    The Google Play Store
    The only thing I can think of is to reset your app preferences.

Settings, apps, see all apps, tap 3 dots at top right, select reset app preferences.
    06-11-20 07:19 PM
    get rid of the resource-hungry Facebook app and put on the app Metal or the app Friendly
    06-14-20 03:27 PM
    I have the same problem and I do NOT use the facebook app from my Ketone, I use the mobile website. Went into app settings and Google maps is set as my default program for maps, so it is completely a mystery why this Blackberry page attempts to open.
    10-11-20 04:00 PM
    The only thing I can think of is to reset your app preferences.

Settings, apps, see all apps, tap 3 dots at top right, select reset app preferences.
    I have exactly the same problem. Did reset app preferences but still the same . Cannot find any setting where this BlackBerry map is put as default...
    01-12-21 10:27 AM
    I have exactly the same problem. Did reset app preferences but still the same . Cannot find any setting where this BlackBerry map is put as default...
    This thread is for Android.
    01-12-21 11:18 AM
    This thread is for Android.
    I know. I have a BlackBerry Keyone that I am talking about.
    01-12-21 11:22 AM
    I know. I have a BlackBerry Keyone that I am talking about.
    But there is no BlackBerry Maps for the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Not sure what is going on.

Does this happen with Facebook Lite?
    01-12-21 11:31 AM
    What is happening is Facebook is detecting your device as a "BlackBerry" rather than as an "Android" when redirecting you to maps. Not sure how to fix it honestly.
    01-12-21 11:41 AM
    But there is no BlackBerry Maps for the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Not sure what is going on.

Does this happen with Facebook Lite?
    No. With the regular Facebook. The original post of this thread had also a Keyone if I'm not wrong, so there is no use of sending the same screen shot of map.blackberry.com.
    I thought I have put a default "BlackBerry map" on keyone setting when open any app map, but cannot find that. At fb app also cannot find how to put e.g. google map as default when clicking on any page's map.
    John Albert likes this.
    01-12-21 11:42 AM
    No. With the regular Facebook. The original post of this thread had also a Keyone if I'm not wrong, so there is no use of sending the same screen shot of map.blackberry.com.
    I thought I have put a default "BlackBerry map" on keyone setting when open any app map, but cannot find that. At fb app also cannot find how to put e.g. google map as default when clicking on any page's map.
    Have you actually tried Facebook Lite to confirm though?

Obviously the app itself is doing some kind of search and is incorrectly identifying your device as bb10. I don't think much can be done to change this.
    01-12-21 11:49 AM
    Have you actually tried Facebook Lite to confirm though?

Obviously the app itself is doing some kind of search and is incorrectly identifying your device as bb10. I don't think much can be done to change this.
    I don't think this is a keyone problem. My wife has a Motion and there also fb opens BlackBerry map.
    Just tried Fb lite but there is no map showing at any fb page.
    01-12-21 12:04 PM
    I don't think this is a keyone problem. My wife has a Motion and there also fb opens BlackBerry map.
    I would have assumed all Blackberry Mobile devices are affected.
    01-12-21 12:08 PM
    I wonder if this is very old facebook code using BB10's geo:// protocol. Used to be able to change the default app launched from that url in their smart tags app or by long pressing a link like the one above. was bb10 though sorry.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-21 02:43 PM