There is a new bug with a whatsapp conversation showing "you" as sender even if it's someone else. Sometimes it xomes when somebody cited your message. But sometimes it's even with normal messages.

And also there's another bug still present. First i can't see my own send messages in the hub. And second i sometimes don't even get the latest message from my contact. It's some messages behind.

When will this be resolved? The second bug was present since the beginning, when they introduced the hub to android, and still no change
    09-20-18 03:18 PM
    There is a new bug with a whatsapp conversation showing "you" as sender even if it's someone else. Sometimes it xomes when somebody cited your message. But sometimes it's even with normal messages.

And also there's another bug still present. First i can't see my own send messages in the hub. And second i sometimes don't even get the latest message from my contact. It's some messages behind.

When will this be resolved? The second bug was present since the beginning, when they introduced the hub to android, and still no change
    That's on whatsapp to fix not crackberry.
    09-20-18 03:39 PM
    I think it's on Blackberry to fix it. Not whatsapp. BB Hub uses the data getting from whatsapp and has to use it accordingly

Gesendet von meinem BBB100-2 mit Tapatalk
    09-20-18 03:40 PM

A fix for the "You" bug was pushed today to the Beta group. If it checks well it will most likely get pushed publicly soon: /blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/whatsapp-hub-integration-sender-name-appear-you-1155477/
    As for seeing sent messages, this is impossible to do. It's not a bug.

The only apps the supports viewing the last message the account owner sent are SMS (any SMS app) & BBM.
    09-20-18 04:06 PM
    'You' Bug still there on Oreo. And also the message of the sender often is not the latest but 1 or 2 messages behind
    09-29-18 11:22 AM
    'You' Bug still there on Oreo. And also the message of the sender often is not the latest but 1 or 2 messages behind
    This bug is currently fixed only for Beta users. I don't think the production version is out yet.
    09-29-18 02:08 PM
    any information about the other bug with not getting the latest message?
    09-29-18 03:15 PM
    any information about the other bug with not getting the latest message?
    Not that I know of.
    09-29-18 03:24 PM