Nuff said.

BTW.. This is not your everyday android whatsapp version. It's tweaked by a developer that cannot be named.

Google is your friend.
    Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp finally just killed BBM (in my view)-notable.jpg  
    09-19-17 09:14 AM
    Avoid. This is an illuminati programmed version so masons can spy on us
    ObiGeorge likes this.
    09-19-17 09:17 AM
    Whatsapp killed bbm long time ago , hardly anyone use BBM anymore
    cribble2k and anon(9803228) like this.
    09-19-17 09:19 AM
    True. But this is the one reason I still kept it. Now.. I can finally delete it.
    09-19-17 01:24 PM
    Actually Telegram kills Whatsapp IMO
    faizankhan85 likes this.
    09-19-17 01:45 PM
    Nuff said.

BTW.. This is not your everyday android whatsapp version. It's tweaked by a developer that cannot be named.

Google is your friend.
    you mean Atnfas Hoak's GBWhatsApp. There is a modded version of GBWA at XDA with additional features such as dual WA. https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=275 No need to pay someone for their version for BB10 which is just an apk anyway.
    09-19-17 02:03 PM
    you mean Atnfas Hoak's GBWhatsApp. There is a modded version of GBWA at XDA with additional features such as dual WA. https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=275 No need to pay someone for their version for BB10 which is just an apk anyway.
    Nobody was paid. It's free online.
    09-19-17 03:18 PM
    Actually Telegram kills Whatsapp IMO
    Only issue with that is nobody I know.. knows about or uses telegram. It's even more dead than bbm in my social circle here in the UK and worldwide.
    Last edited by naijab0y; 09-19-17 at 07:53 PM.
    09-19-17 03:20 PM
    Only issue with that is nobody I know.. knows about our uses telegram. It's even more dead than bbm in my social circle here in the UK and worldwide.
    It's gaining ground bro, I just told ten people today!

***Hammered out on my Precious (BlackBerry Passport) ***
    09-19-17 04:21 PM
    100 000 000 users and growing. Download it and it finds your friends automatically by their phone numbers. BBM is just pure garbage.
    09-19-17 05:42 PM
    All of my colleagues at work use What's app. The only BBM contacts I have are my girlfriend and dad.
    09-19-17 05:53 PM
    BBM killed BBM a long time ago.

Posted from my  Classic
    Uzi likes this.
    09-19-17 05:56 PM
    BBM has been dead for a long time especially in NA
    09-19-17 06:10 PM
    Everyone I know uses BBM, nobody trust WhatsApp...
    Got2GetAway likes this.
    09-19-17 06:20 PM
    Only issue with that is nobody I know.. knows about our uses telegram. It's even more dead than bbm in my social circle here in the UK and worldwide.
    If you haven't tried it then I recommend you do so. It has features Whatsapp can only dream.

From the screen shot, looks like Whatsapp still doesn't fully delete the message and you would only have 5 minutes before you can do it. What about editing a message? Channels? Super groups? Multiple logins? Real encryption?

Anyway I didn't mean Telegram kills Whatsapp in that way but by functionality, features and security.
    09-19-17 06:48 PM
    When I got my priv I didn't even sign in to bbm nobody I know is still use it
    09-19-17 07:30 PM
    100 000 000 users and growing. Download it and it finds your friends automatically by their phone numbers. BBM is just pure garbage.
    Did that. Nobody I know uses it. WhatsApp already does this and bbm does the same too with regards to finding contacts via your phone number.
    09-19-17 07:42 PM
    If you haven't tried it then I recommend you do so. It has features Whatsapp can only dream.

From the screen shot, looks like Whatsapp still doesn't fully delete the message and you would only have 5 minutes before you can do it. What about editing a message? Channels? Super groups? Multiple logins? Real encryption?

Anyway I didn't mean Telegram kills Whatsapp in that way but by functionality, features and security.
    Have downloaded and it is a good app but, it's only really is if its used by people I know. Even the few that had it also had whatsapp so it was pointless.

Anyhow, I've tested this whatsapp new functionality and it recalls read and unread sent messages plus there's no 5 minute time limit. You'll see stuff online telling you those constraints apply and maybe that's their intention when fully released but right now.. It works exactly like bbm.
    09-19-17 07:51 PM
    Have downloaded and it is a good app but, it's only really is if its used by people I know. Even the few that had it also had whatsapp so it was pointless.

Anyhow, I've tested this whatsapp new functionality and it recalls read and unread sent messages plus there's no 5 minute time limit. You'll see stuff online telling you those constraints apply and maybe that's their intention when fully released but right now.. It works exactly like bbm.
    Cool although I didn't like the way BBM did it either. It still leaves a mark on the chat. It should remove the message altogether.

Yes you're right and I am not fully using Telegram for the same reason but I can appreciate how better it is. Not having to do backup is gold. I can interchangeably use iOS, PC, tablet and Android phone.

If you want secret chat, with total encryption, then those won't be backed up ever. Also sending files to yourself means unlimited storage.
    09-19-17 08:06 PM
    BlackBerry killed BBM a long time ago when they sold it off to a company who is more concerned about playskool-looking wallpapers than actual function
    09-19-17 09:12 PM
    Only issue with that is nobody I know.. knows about or uses telegram. It's even more dead than bbm in my social circle here in the UK and worldwide.
    Nobody I know uses either. Very little need for these apps in the U.S.
    09-19-17 09:46 PM
    Going cross platform with BBM was the right decision, but the decision was made far too late. (That seems to be a common theme with BlackBerry, lol). So therefore, yes, BBM is definitely inferior to other platforms such as whatsapp. I use whatsapp all the time.
    TCM01 likes this.
    09-19-17 10:57 PM
    I love Signal messenger. Hope they'll develop a version for BlackBerry OS :/
    09-20-17 05:10 AM
    Nobody I know uses either. Very little need for these apps in the U.S.
    Agree... unlimited texting killed BBM in the US, that and the general decline in BlackBerry usage.

But then I know a lot of people using SLACK for business these days. So I think there would have been a place for BBM if they had a clue....
    09-20-17 07:32 AM
    Agree... unlimited texting killed BBM in the US, that and the general decline in BlackBerry usage.

But then I know a lot of people using SLACK for business these days. So I think there would have been a place for BBM if they had a clue....
    Agree. We use software and apps that are industry specific to manage projects and communicate. We also started using Voxer recently for walkie talkie type communication. It also has messaging built into it. Get a much quicker response with the walkie talkie messaging vs any other type of communication. It's identical to the old sprint chirp.

I have to laugh though at the almost complete circle of cell phones. Originally they were huge, 10-15 years ago tiny (smaller the better) now just about every new phone is tablet size. Granted the new phones are mini computers but when I need a quick answer from one of my guys I send a Voxer walkie talkie message. I typically get a response in 10 seconds or less.

The more things change the more they remain the same.
    09-20-17 08:06 AM
31 12