People swear by the HUB of being the great end-all be-all to all-in-one email consolidation, having all of your emails in one place along with your other social media accounts. I even heard of people having hundreds of emails coming in with multiple accounts without a hitch.

And so, I uninstalled my Yahoo Mail app and started using the HUB solely. Not only is it late in receiving my emails with some in the span of 15, 23 minutes after hitting my computer inbox, I can't even download a simple image attachment someone sent me (even with the "receive emails quicker" option turned on).

I click on the "save" icon, and I'm just brought to an empty download page with the save option grayed out. Am I the only one with the HUB acting up, or did I miss out on the HUB sauce at the party?

(Or if anyone can provide fixes to my problems, that would be great. Thank you.)
    04-25-18 09:17 PM
    Hint... Yahoo is the issue.
    anon(9188202) and tigrute like this.
    04-25-18 09:21 PM
    Hint... Yahoo is the issue.
    May you clarify?

And I don't think the image attachment issue is a Yahoo one. I can open and download the image just fine in my computer. The HUB image downloader must be independent to download files regardless of which provider.
    04-25-18 09:35 PM
    May you clarify?

And I don't think the image attachment issue is a Yahoo one. I can open and download the image just fine in my computer. The HUB image downloader must be independent to download files regardless of which provider.
    Yahoo is well known for being the dog's breakfast of email providers.

Gmail and Outlook are stellar.
    04-25-18 10:13 PM
    Yahoo is well known for being the dog's breakfast of email providers.

Gmail and Outlook are stellar.
    LOL. Point seen. But it is one of the most popular email clients.
    When you say Gmail and Outlook, are you talking about their HUB integration? Because that's what I mean.

And how is it Yahoo's fault that I can't download an image from my email through HUB? It's more likely BlackBerry's fault.
    04-25-18 10:16 PM
    LOL. Point seen. But it is one of the most popular email clients.
    When you say Gmail and Outlook, are you talking about their HUB integration? Because that's what I mean.

And how is it Yahoo's fault that I can't download an image from my email through HUB? It's more likely BlackBerry's fault.
    Gmail and Outlook adhere to IMAP standards correctly (and work great with the HUB and other 3rd party email clients). Yahoo invents their own and/or botches it.
    anon(9188202) likes this.
    04-25-18 10:28 PM
    Gmail and Outlook adhere to IMAP standards correctly (and work great with the HUB and other 3rd party email clients). Yahoo invents their own and/or botches it.
    I see. Thanks for explaining.
    04-26-18 01:22 AM
    My main email account is yahoo and has been on my Blackberry(s) since 2010. I have no such issues like the OP states. HUB works great with all my accounts.

Similar to Gmail, only thing I can think of that may help is Yahoo needs setup for allowing 3rd party phone email apps.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-26-18 10:07 AM
    My main email account is yahoo and has been on my Blackberry(s) since 2010. I have no such issues like the OP states. HUB works great with all my accounts.

Similar to Gmail, only thing I can think of that may help is Yahoo needs setup for allowing 3rd party phone email apps.
    That's great for you.
    And this "setup for allowing 3rd party phone email apps", is that something they need to do on my end or their end?
    04-28-18 04:32 AM
    I also found out about my image download problem. After clicking the save icon, I then had to click which folder to save the image to from the hamburger menu in the top-left corner.
    04-28-18 04:34 AM
    I just got a KeyOne yesterday and have noticed a delay in receiving emails too, and I am using a Gmail account.

And I wish to hell I hadn't deactivated the SIM on my Q5 before learning about the data transfer app, but that is another issue entirely..............
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    04-28-18 07:25 AM
    My hub also delivers Gmail messages late. With "use push if supported" on, etc. Completely defeats the purpose. I'm using native Google's Gmail client now.
    colchar and skinnymike1 like this.
    04-28-18 05:32 PM
    The synch interval of an account is set at 15 minutes at default. It can be adjusted in the settings per account to lowest 5 minutes.

Settings > Account > Synch interval

If the service uses push it can be enabled as well.
    colchar and skinnymike1 like this.
    04-28-18 07:39 PM
    Five minutes is far from ideal.
    04-29-18 12:40 PM
    Go to Hub settings menu click on the account name and check your download sequences are all blue
    FF22 likes this.
    04-29-18 03:39 PM
    Five minutes is far from ideal.
    That only helps give the system a kick if it gets confused. Otherwise, IMAP is essentially push.
    05-01-18 08:50 PM
    Go to Hub settings menu click on the account name and check your download sequences are all blue
    Hi--this worked for me and stopped all the duplicates on my Hub

Not sure why tho ?
    11-16-19 08:19 AM