So, what comes after Keyone and when? What should the specs be by then?
    06-27-17 12:45 AM
    There are already rumors appearing today on Twitter about two new prototypes.

One of them is called "June" .
    06-27-17 01:03 AM
    My guess are two phones based on tcl's idol series. Like the dtek phones were

Posted via CB10
    06-27-17 01:06 AM
    There are already rumors appearing today on Twitter about two new prototypes.

One of them is called "June" .
    Link or screenshot? :-)
    06-27-17 01:23 AM
    there was a tweet by evleaks for the code names of the two upcoming BB devices, that's it so far. I can see these being duplicates of Alcatel devices, if they are not designed by BB.
    06-27-17 11:28 AM
    Krypton & Juno. Apparently they are both touch devices.
    06-27-17 11:42 AM
    Krypton & Juno. Apparently they are both touch devices.
    Then that suggests to me they are DTEK 50 & 60 successors. Hope that when ready they will have Android O right out of the box.

As for specs, I'd like to see mid range and high range for the two devices, but priced more competitively with an LG or Moto or OnePlus, rather than a future Pixel or S8 successor. BlackBerry Mobile should be targeting the mid-range device for business as a KEYONE alternative, and the high-end one to consumers as a flagship device.

Posted via CB10 from my 100-4 Passport SE
    phuoc likes this.
    06-27-17 12:03 PM
    I like to see a better version of Keyone: longer battery life, faster processor, more RAM, better cameras and better audio.
    phuoc likes this.
    06-27-17 12:33 PM
    I like to see a better version of Keyone: longer battery life, faster processor, more RAM, better cameras and better audio.
    I would think we wouldn't see a device like this till next summer at earliest.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-27-17 12:53 PM
    Then that suggests to me they are DTEK 50 & 60 successors. Hope that when ready they will have Android O right out of the box.
    Krypton's codename should put it alongside the other noble gases, i.e. the Neon/DTEK50 and Argon/DTEK60. If I had to guess, an Idol 5S but modified (or a full touch KEYone, so to speak), just like the previous two.

As for Juno, this is just speculation, but both Juno and Aurora are Roman goddesses, so I'd put it below rather than above the Krypton. I could be wrong, though.
    06-27-17 04:13 PM
    Krypton's codename should put it alongside the other noble gases, i.e. the Neon/DTEK50 and Argon/DTEK60. If I had to guess, an Idol 5S but modified (or a full touch KEYone, so to speak), just like the previous two.

As for Juno, this is just speculation, but both Juno and Aurora are Roman goddesses, so I'd put it below rather than above the Krypton. I could be wrong, though.
    I'm holding out for the Plebe.
    06-27-17 04:19 PM
    if any of the next devices are anything similar or resemble the Alcatel 5S or any of their A series, that's it, I dropping BB. I'm really looking forward to the iPhone 8.
    phuoc likes this.
    06-29-17 10:49 AM
    I'm holding out for the Plebe.
    "Plebe", I haven't heard that word since graduating from West Point. Memories of my first year there:-(
    06-29-17 11:50 AM

The Idol 5s specs are horrible. Snapdragon 625 with a 2620 mAh battery. Yeah, that's barely an upgrade over the Dtek50. That phone needs at least a 3100 mAh battery
    06-29-17 01:13 PM