06-05-21 05:45 PM
79 ... 234
tools
    Just read the FAQs from Nine and Spark. All of the answers are there.
    Well, I did Google for answers before asking and I did read the FAQ from Spark earlier about calendars and they say "Spark for iOS and Mac has a built-in calendar allowing you to manage your events and see how busy you are" which was why I asked maybe me being on Android is the reason why I don't see calendar.
    06-01-21 11:07 PM
    Well, I did Google for answers before asking and I did read the FAQ from Spark earlier about calendars and they say "Spark for iOS and Mac has a built-in calendar allowing you to manage your events and see how busy you are" which was why I asked maybe me being on Android is the reason why I don't see calendar.
    Straight from Google Play Store

Nine is not a free app.
    After enough time using the free trial for 2 weeks and you are satisfied, please purchase Nine licenses.
    The price for a license is US $14.99.

For Spark on Android, I don't see any purchase type requirement. Just download and try out. You know yourself better than any of us do.
    06-03-21 05:35 PM
    I asked my IT to approve those apps so that I could add my office 365 accounts to try and I've encountered the following (unless I do not know where to look for the function) that makes me not able to give Hub up.

Spark:
    General
    - No option to have conversation view (only threads)
    - Can't sync calendar (which also means cannot create calendar invite from email)

Nine:
    Gmail
    - Can't get it to push mail
    - Can't sync calendar (which also means cannot create calendar invite from email)
    Hub/Inbox and BlackBerry apps were updated on my BE KeyOne on 8.1 and A71 5G on Android 11 today. All running smoothly
    06-03-21 08:22 PM
    Straight from Google Play Store

Nine is not a free app.
    After enough time using the free trial for 2 weeks and you are satisfied, please purchase Nine licenses.
    The price for a license is US $14.99.

For Spark on Android, I don't see any purchase type requirement. Just download and try out. You know yourself better than any of us do.
    In my not-so-humble-opinion, the paid Nine subscription is well worth it. It's the closest thing you can get to the desktop Outlook on an Android device. Categories, timed flags -- the whole nine yards. If the sync were more reliable, it would also be the best on iOS as well. I've paid or both.
    Last edited by Ecm; 06-06-21 at 07:37 AM.
    robnhl likes this.
    06-05-21 05:45 PM
79 ... 234