Just read the FAQs from Nine and Spark. All of the answers are there.
    Well, I did Google for answers before asking and I did read the FAQ from Spark earlier about calendars and they say "Spark for iOS and Mac has a built-in calendar allowing you to manage your events and see how busy you are" which was why I asked maybe me being on Android is the reason why I don't see calendar.
    06-01-21 11:07 PM
    Well, I did Google for answers before asking and I did read the FAQ from Spark earlier about calendars and they say "Spark for iOS and Mac has a built-in calendar allowing you to manage your events and see how busy you are" which was why I asked maybe me being on Android is the reason why I don't see calendar.
    Straight from Google Play Store

Nine is not a free app.
    After enough time using the free trial for 2 weeks and you are satisfied, please purchase Nine licenses.
    The price for a license is US $14.99.

For Spark on Android, I don't see any purchase type requirement. Just download and try out. You know yourself better than any of us do.
    06-03-21 05:35 PM
    I asked my IT to approve those apps so that I could add my office 365 accounts to try and I've encountered the following (unless I do not know where to look for the function) that makes me not able to give Hub up.

Spark:
    General
    - No option to have conversation view (only threads)
    - Can't sync calendar (which also means cannot create calendar invite from email)

Nine:
    Gmail
    - Can't get it to push mail
    - Can't sync calendar (which also means cannot create calendar invite from email)
    Hub/Inbox and BlackBerry apps were updated on my BE KeyOne on 8.1 and A71 5G on Android 11 today. All running smoothly
    06-03-21 08:22 PM
    Straight from Google Play Store

Nine is not a free app.
    After enough time using the free trial for 2 weeks and you are satisfied, please purchase Nine licenses.
    The price for a license is US $14.99.

For Spark on Android, I don't see any purchase type requirement. Just download and try out. You know yourself better than any of us do.
    In my not-so-humble-opinion, the paid Nine subscription is well worth it. It's the closest thing you can get to the desktop Outlook on an Android device. Categories, timed flags -- the whole nine yards. If the sync were more reliable, it would also be the best on iOS as well. I've paid or both.
    Last edited by Ecm; 06-06-21 at 07:37 AM.
    robnhl and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-05-21 05:45 PM
    Spark and Nine both look quite nice, but does anyone know of an app that unifies messaging other than email,Iike Hub does? I love having all my messages from all my various email accounts and messaging apps in one place. Hub's lack of native 2FA support has me seeking alternatives though.
    08-21-21 09:04 AM
    Spark and Nine both look quite nice, but does anyone know of an app that unifies messaging other than email,Iike Hub does? I love having all my messages from all my various email accounts and messaging apps in one place. Hub's lack of native 2FA support has me seeking alternatives though.
    You can try the Recent Notification widget. Allows you to finger which notifications you want to see and collect them all in one spot.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...n.notification

On my Titan I put it on the leftmost home screen and it acts like a poor-man's Hub.

https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13579414
    gouger05 and SatoshiX like this.
    08-21-21 01:30 PM
    Interesting. I will check this out. Thanks!
    robnhl likes this.
    08-22-21 01:37 PM
    Anyone else suddenly not able to sign in to an Exchange email account via Hub? This, and Google, used to be the only accounts that 2FA would work with for me. My Exchange organization-managed Microsoft account stopped syncing in the last week or so. I removed the account and tried to re-add it. I no longer have the "sign in with Microsoft" (or whatever that exact verbiage used to be) option, and get an error when trying to authenticate using the standard Exchange account options.
    10-07-21 06:44 PM
    Anyone else suddenly not able to sign in to an Exchange email account via Hub? This, and Google, used to be the only accounts that 2FA would work with for me. My Exchange organization-managed Microsoft account stopped syncing in the last week or so. I removed the account and tried to re-add it. I no longer have the "sign in with Microsoft" (or whatever that exact verbiage used to be) option, and get an error when trying to authenticate using the standard Exchange account options.
    That means you now need an app-specific password.
    10-07-21 06:56 PM
    That means you now need an app-specific password.
    I was afraid of that. Unfortunately (or fortunately, from a security standpoint) my organization has disabled allowing the use of app passwords.

Thanks
    10-08-21 11:09 AM
85 ... 234